|“||If I might observe, you infiltrated this civilisation by means of warp shunt technology. So, may I suggest, with the greatest respect, that you shunt off?||„|
|~ the Doctor, addressing the Consciousness|
The Autons are living plastic creatures that are controlled by thought control. The Nestene Consciousness is the being that can control anything plastic providing that it can is within range (This can be boosted using a transmitter).
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-C with wrist guns, 9-B physically | Unknown
Name: Auton | Nestene Consciousness
Origin: Doctor Who
Classification: Machine, Living Plastic | Alien, Great Old Ones
Attack Potency: Street level with wrist guns, Wall level physically | Unknown
Speed: Normal Human | Unknown, Is capable of FTL space travel with warp-shunt technology.
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Unknown
Durability: Wall level | Unknown
Stamina: Irrelevant | Unknown
Range: Several dozen metres with wrist gun | Unknown, although a transmitter big enough as the size of the London Eye can extend its range across the whole planet
Standard Equipment: Wrist guns
Intelligence: The Nestene Consciousness controls every Auton individually and has a part of its intelligence in each creature.
Weaknesses: Destroying the transmitter removes the Nestene Consciousness' connection to the Autons. Are slow when first activated. Anti-plastic.
- Can through steel pipes with one swipe
- Can cut through heavily locked metal doors
- Limbs can operate independently without being attached to the body
- Independent Limbs: Even when body parts are detached from the main body, the limbs can still operate and move around.
- Sleeper Agents: Autons can believe that they're fully functioning human beings up until the point that they're activated by the Nestene Consciousness.
- Duplicating: The Nestene Consciousness can create an identical copy of someone and use their memories in order to complete objectives.
- Control over Autons: The Nestene Consciousness controls all plastic objects by thought control
Key: Autons | Nestene Consciousness