Nemissa is a female demon suffering from amnesia, and the main heroine of Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. She is the protagonist's partner, key to the work the group is doing.
Since she has no physical body herself, she inhabits Hitomi's body. The instant Nemissa's soul takes control, Hitomi's hair turns silver, and returns to its natural brown once Hitomi is back in control.
Powers and Stats
Name: Nemissa, Hitomi Tono
Origin: Shin Megami Tensei
Age: Unknown, Hitomi is on her late teens
Classification: Demon, Summoner
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, and Durability, Lightning Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Healing, Can cure ailments, Almighty that bypass most defense, Can revive the dead as an undead, Can summon various Demons that deal different types of damage, Can inflict charm on others
Attack Potency: Country level (Killed/Sealed Manitou)
Speed: Supersonic+, possibly higher, with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Can dodge natural lightning)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Country Class
Durability: Country level
Stamina: Limitless (Doesn't need Magnetite to survive like other demons)
Range: Extended Melee range, likely higher with spells
Standard Equipment: Sword, Gun, healing staffs
Intelligence: High, despite being still learning human traits
Weaknesses: Selfish at first, way too eager
Nemissa's skill path is decided by the answer given to Leader on how the protagonist thinks of Hitomi at the beginning of the game:
- "She's more upbeat": Fire and Expel skills
- "She's a calm one": Ice and Death skills
- "Sexy defines her": Electricity and additional Almighty skills
Regardless of skill path, Nemissa always learns healing skills and limited summoning magic. Much like the protagonist, her attribute increases are chosen at level up by the player.
- Megidolaon: Deals high Almighty damage.
- Kurikara Kokuryu: Liberates Fudo Myouo's power to deal three-hit Fire damage to all front row enemies.
- Full Moon Queen: Liberates Hecate's power to deal Almighty damage to all enemies. Full power during full moon, otherwise half damage.
- Overlord (Strike / Magic): Unleashes the power of Chi-You
- 240,000,000 Evils: Liberates Ahriman's power to deal Almighty damage to all Neutral demons.