|“||Death is his playground.||„|
Nekros is a necromancy themed Warframe, turning the tides of a battle by using the opponent's dead comrades against them.
Much like all Tenno, Nekros is led by The Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, Soul Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), can utilize various Auras, can turn invisible via Shade's Ghost mod, Soul Absorption, Necromancy / Darkness Manipulation, Skilled Martial Artist, Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Immortality (Type 1), Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy")
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class
Durability: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, 125 meters with Soul Punch , 37.5 meters with Terrify
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of his powers.
- Soul Punch: A blow so powerful that it turns the opponent's soul into a deadly projectile, damaging all in its path and destroying it in the process.
- Terrify: Fills the minds of his opponents with fear, causing them to flee regardless of their killing intent.
- Desecrate: Nekros destroys the bodies of the fallen and steals their loot. (Not effective in a 1v1)
- Shadows of the Dead: His signature ability, Nekros summons shadow versions of his fallen enemies to assist him in battle, these clones possess the maximum of quadruple the strength of the fallen and three times their durability.
- Channeling: Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.