Necrozma is a Pokémon that has only been found in the Alola region. It has characteristics similar to that of the Ultra Beasts and is said to have come from another world in ancient times. It normally lies inert underground, but it awakens violently and painfully in the presence of light, which it devours as a source of energy.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-B, likely 5-B | At least 6-B, likely 5-B | 4-B
Classification: Legendary Pokémon, Prism Pokémon, The Blinding One
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Rock Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Regeneration (Low to Mid-Low), Darkness Manipulation, Possession, Statistics Amplification, Mind Manipulation, Flight, Dimensional BFR (Via Ultra Wormholes), Can steal and absorb light to strengthen itself. | All Necrozma abilities, Spin Dash, Fire Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Teleportation, Can ignore Abilities that would attempt to stop its Sunsteel Strike, Immunity to Poison and Acid Manipulation, Resistance to Normal, Flying, Rock, Steel, Grass, Ice, Dragon, and Fairy Type moves, even greater resistance to Psychic Type moves. | All Necrozma abilities, Immunity to trapping, Normal Type moves, and Fighting Type moves, Resistance to Poison, Acid, and Psychic based attacks, Attack Reflection, Can ignore Abilities that would stop or nullify Moongeist Beam, Air Manipulation, Shadow Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Dream Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Mind Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Teleportation, Intangibility | All previous abilities Amplified, Draconic Energy Manipulation, Possible Intangibility (Is made of light)
Attack Potency: Country level, likely Planet level (Superior to Solgaleo and Lunala) | At least Country level, likely Planet level (Has absorbed all of the light from Solgaleo or Lunala and has become much stronger) | Solar System level (Provides light for Ultra Megaopolis and can provide the light for other worlds as well as steal it)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Solgaleo and Lunala who can cross entire light years in seconds to reach other Ultra Wormholes)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Country Class, likely Planet Class | At least Country Class, likely Planet Class | Solar System Class
Durability: Country level, likely Planet level | At least Country level, likely Planet level | Solar System level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Unknown (Being a psychic type legendary likely means it is very intelligent, however the Pokédex entries imply that it is a brute)
Weaknesses: Necrozma is vulnerable to Ghost, Dark, and Bug-type moves, albeit this Prism Armor reduces the damage he would take from these moves by a fourth, Necrozma will be rendered inert if deprived of light for too long.
- Prism Armor: Necrozma takes 25% less damage from moves that would otherwise deal massive damage to it, such as Ghost-type, Dark-type, and Bug-type Pokemon moves.
- Moonlight: Necrozma heals itself using the moonlight. It restores different amounts of health depending on the weather and time of day.
- Morning Sun: Necrozma uses the rising sun to heal itself. It restores different amounts of health depending on the weather and time of day.
- Charge Beam: Necrozma fires a concentrated beam of an electric charge at the enemy. It raises Necrozma's special attack.
- Mirror Shot: Necrozma fires a bundle of energy from its polished body. It can lower the accuracy of the opponent.
- Metal Claw: Necrozma slashes the opponent with metallic claws. It can raise Necrozma's attack.
- Confusion: Necrozma hits the opponent with weak psychic energy that can confuse the target.
- Slash: Necrozma rakes the opponent with its claws. It has a high critical hit ratio.
- Stored Power: Necrozma attacks the opponent with stored energy. The more statistics boosts, the stronger the move.
- Rock Blast: Necrozma relentlessly shoots rocks at the opponent.
- Night Slash: Necrozma slashes the foe with darkness energy the instant the opportunity arises. The attack has a high critical hit ratio.
- Gravity: Necrozma increases the gravity, forcing all levitating or flying enemies to the ground.
- Psycho Cut: Necrozma creates a crescent blade of psychic energy and hurls it at the opponent. It has a high critical hit ratio.
- Power Gem: Necrozma attacks with a sparkling ray of light that resembles gemstones.
- Autotomize: Necrozma sheds part of its body, sharply upping its speed and reducing its weight by 100 kilograms.
- Stealth Rock: Necrozma places a bunch of floating pointed stones around the opponent that remain there indefinitely. They hurt whoever touches them.
- Iron Defense: Necrozma sharply increases its defense by hardening its iron like body.
- Wring Out: Necrozma wrings the foe. The more health the opponent has, the more damage the move does.
- Prismatic Laser: Necrozma's most powerful move. It shoots powerful lasers using the power of a prism. This attack is so powerful that it needs time to recharge.
- Sunsteel Strike: Solgaleo's signature attack, Necrozma charges at its foe with the force of a meteor, ignoring abilities that would otherwise stop it from affecting the target such as Intangibility. Necrozma can only use this move in Dusk Mane form.
- Moongeist Beam: Lunala's signature attack, Necrozma fires a beam of sinister lunar energy that ignores abilities that would otherwise stop it from affecting the target such has Intangibility. Necrozma can only use this move in Dawn Wings form.
Keys: Base | Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings | Ultra Necrozma