|“||What was fallen will be great again.||„|
Nasus is an imposing, jackal-headed Ascended being from ancient Shurima, a heroic figure regarded as a demigod by the people of the desert. Fiercely intelligent, he was a guardian of knowledge and peerless strategist whose wisdom guided the ancient empire of Shurima to greatness for many centuries. After the fall of the empire, he went into self-imposed exile, becoming little more than a legend. Now that the ancient city of Shurima has risen once more, he has returned, determined to ensure it never falls again.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B | At least High 6-A, potentially higher
Name: Nasus, the Curator of the Sands
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Ascendant (Jackal form, formerly human), Ascended Hero, Shuriman Curator and Guardian, Former Shuriman Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Skilled axe wielder, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Immortality (Type 1), Can absorb soul energy to heal and empower himself, Age Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Zoolingualism
Attack Potency: At least City level (Was able to fight roughly on par with Xerath for a short time alongside Renekton), potentially higher with Soul Siphon (More powerful the more souls he absorbs) | At least Multi-Continent level (Comparable to Worldbreaker Trundle, who froze all of the oceans of Runeterra solid), potentially higher with Soul Siphon (Grows more powerful the more souls he absorbs)
Striking Strength: City Class, potentially higher | Multi-Continent Class, potentially higher
Durability: At least City level (Can take repeated hits from Renekton and Xerath), potentially higher | At least Multi-Continent level, potentially higher
Stamina: Likely Limitless (Should be comparable to Renekton)
Range: Extended melee range, Dozens of meters with spells, Dozens of kilometers with sandstorms | Hundreds of meters via size, likely planetary
Standard Equipment: Waraxe
Intelligence: Extremely high (Even as a child Nasus was recognized as a brilliant mind, being able to read, memorize, and critique the greatest works of history, philosophy, and rhetoric within the Library of the Sun, the largest library in Shurima at the time, before he was ten years old. His vast intelligence quickly saw him enrolled in the Collegium of the Sun, where his grasp on military strategy and logistics ensured he became the youngest general in Shuriman history. Quickly gained a reputation for being able to remain twelve steps ahead of his opponents at any given time, being able to predict their movement and reactions, as well as pinpoint the exact moment to push the attack or pull back, guiding the armies of Shurima to countless victories)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Nasus beats the opponent with his waraxe. Augmented by Siphoning Strike.
- Soul Eater: Nasus permanently has life steal.
- Siphoning Strike: Nasus's next basic attack within 10 seconds gains range and deals bonus physical damage. If Siphoning Strike kills its target, Nasus permanently gains 3 stacks of Siphoning Strike, doubled to 6 stacks if the victim was a champion, large minion or large monster. Siphoning Strike resets Nasus's autoattack timer.
- Wither: Nasus ages the target enemy champion, slowing their movement speed by 35%, increasing over 5 seconds, and their attack speed by half the amount for the duration.
- Spirit Fire: Nasus unleashes a spirit flame at the target location, dealing magic damage to enemies in the area. The flame then remains for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage each second to all enemies within and reducing their armor while they remain.
- Fury of the Sands: Nasus empowers himself for 15 seconds, gaining bonus health, armor and magic resistance, increased size, and bonus range for the duration. While Nasus is empowered, he deals magic damage to all enemies around him each second and gains bonus armor and magic resistance each second.
- Sandstorms: Nasus has shown to be able to create large-scale sandstorms with a wave of his hand.