|“||I decide what the tide will bring.||„|
A headstrong young vastaya of the seas, Nami uses her mystical Tidecaller staff to reshape the tides and defend her fellow Marai from danger. The first of her kind to leave the ocean and venture onto dry land, Nami faces the unthinkable with grit, determination, and daring mettle.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Nami, the Tidecaller
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Vastaya (Marai), Tidecaller, Emissary
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human, Class M With hydrokinesis (Aqua Prison can suspend champions as heavy as Nautilus and Malphite midair for several seconds, Has casually manipulated enough seawater to engulf an entire village)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class (Tidal Wave can move champions as large as Malphite and Nautilus)
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Several meters to several kilometers with spells
Standard Equipment: Tidecaller's Staff
Intelligence: Above average (Widely regared as a fierce and determined fighter, Fought off an army of Voidborn wielding nothing but an old bathystaff, a feat that normally required an elite Marai warrior wielding the powerful Tidecaller Staff to accomplish)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Nami fires a jet of water at the opponent, dealing physical damage. Augmented by Tidecaller's Blessing.
- Surging Tides: Allied champions touched by Nami's abilities gain bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds. This is doubled when touched by Tidal Wave.
- Aqua Prison: Nami sends a bubble towards targeted area, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits, revealing them and suspending them for 1.5 seconds.
- Ebb and Flow: Nami unleashes a stream of water onto the target champion or herself which then bounces to nearby unaffected champions up to twice, alternating between allies, including herself, and enemies. Ebb and Flow heals allies and deals magic damage to enemies, with each bounce being 85% as effective as the previous one.
- Tidecaller's Blessing: Nami blesses the target allied champion or herself for 6 seconds, causing her target's next three basic attacks to each deal bonus magic damage and slow their target for 1 second.
- Tidal Wave: Nami summons a tidal wave that surges forth, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits, briefly knocking them up and then slowing them for 4 seconds, based on how far the wave traveled.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Frost Queen's Claim: Grants bonus mana regeneration, ability power, and cooldown reduction. Spells and basic attacks against champions or buildings deal 15 additional damage and grant 15 Gold. This can occur up to 3 times every 30 seconds.
- Arctic Embrace: Summons 2 icy ghosts for 6 seconds that seek out nearby enemy champions. Ghosts reveal enemies on contact and reduce their movement speed by 40% for 5 seconds.
- Boots of Mobility: Grants bonus movement speed that increases when out of combat.
- Ruby Sightstone: Grants bonus health and reduces item cooldowns.
- Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 4 charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
- Frozen Heart: Grants bonus armor and cooldown reduction, and cripples nearby enemies' attack speed by 15%.
- Mikael's Crucible: Grants bonus magic resistance, mana regeneration, cooldown reduction, healing, and shielding power.
- Unique: Instantly removes all stuns, roots, taunts, fears, silences and slows on an allied champion, as well as granting 2 seconds of slow immunity. Successfully cleansing an effect will also grant the target 40% movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Warding Totem: Consumes a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.