|“||I decide what the tide will bring.||„|
A headstrong young vastaya of the seas, Nami uses her mystical Tidecaller staff to reshape the tides and defend her fellow Marai from danger. The first of her kind to leave the ocean and venture onto dry land, Nami faces the unthinkable with grit, determination, and daring mettle.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Nami, the Tidecaller
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Vastaya (Marai), Tidecaller, Emissary
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human, Class M With hydrokinesis (Aqua Prison can suspend champions as heavy as Nautilus and Malphite midair for several seconds, Has casually manipulated enough seawater to engulf an entire village)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class (Tidal Wave can move champions as large as Malphite and Nautilus)
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Several meters to several kilometers with spells
Standard Equipment: Tidecaller's Staff
Intelligence: Above average (Widely regared as a fierce and determined fighter, Fought off an army of Voidborn wielding nothing but an old bathystaff, a feat that normally required an elite Marai warrior wielding the powerful Tidecaller Staff to accomplish)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Nami fires a jet of water at the opponent, dealing physical damage. Augmented by Tidecaller's Blessing.
- Surging Tides: Allied champions touched by Nami's abilities gain bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds. This is doubled when touched by Tidal Wave.
- Aqua Prison: Nami sends a bubble towards targeted area, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits, revealing them and suspending them for 1.5 seconds.
- Ebb and Flow: Nami unleashes a stream of water onto the target champion or herself which then bounces to nearby unaffected champions up to twice, alternating between allies, including herself, and enemies. Ebb and Flow heals allies and deals magic damage to enemies, with each bounce being 85% as effective as the previous one.
- Tidecaller's Blessing: Nami blesses the target allied champion or herself for 6 seconds, causing her target's next three basic attacks to each deal bonus magic damage and slow their target for 1 second.
- Tidal Wave: Nami summons a tidal wave that surges forth, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits, briefly knocking them up and then slowing them for 4 seconds, based on how far the wave traveled.