Powers and Stats
Name: Nakiri Kuubou, Huanglong
Classification: Tatari (Waste God), Incarnation of the Earth, Guardian of the Imperial City (as Huanglong), Summon of Amakasu, one of the Six Great Forces
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, and 8, will always come back so long as Alaya, the source of all existence across humanity and parallel universes as well as that of the past, present, and future of it, still exists), Dream Manipulation, Reality Warping (can literally use dreams to boost his stats), Flight/Levitation, Regeneration (Mid-Godly. Was able to come back after being erased from existence by Harumitsu), Vibration Manipulation, Can manipulate causality to make his attacks never miss, Barrier Creation, Non-Corporeal (Technically immune to conventional damage due to only being a dream), Energy Manipulation, Matter Destruction on an atomic level, Summoning (Able to summon an endless number of demons to fight for him), Mind Manipulation (Can cause the targets mind to go into a state of horror and shock just by looking at them once), Soul Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Can create shadows of himself that hold a small fraction of his power (Each shadow possess power that dwarfs that of all the other Six Forces, including Shinno who is a being of comparable power to Kuubou himself), Possesses a deadly miasma that rots anything that comes in contact with it (along with being able to destroy the mind and soul), Attack Reflection (After receiving an attack, he can send it back towards the target at several times the original force), Nonexistence Manipulation (Can bring anything he destroys to nothingness), Can deal mental, spiritual, and conceptual damage, Durability Negation, Aura (Fear, can paralyze others with his presence including those like Harumitsu who have fought many battles with him. His aura can also manifest as waves of vibrations akin to earthquakes that destroys everyone and everything on an atomic level), can destroy physical and even metaphysical aspects like space-time, dreams, ley-lines, souls, etc. via Dragon's Roar, Resistance to Spiritual, Mental, Material, Spatial, Temporal, and Conceptual attacks
Speed: Supersonic+ via powerscaling (From Seijuurou, though he normally doesn't move when fighting). His vibration waves speed can reach higher levels (Able to cover hundreds of kilometers in an instant)
Lifting Strength: Class T by sheer size in his true form
Striking Strength: Planet Class
Durability: Planet level via powerscaling (In addition, his aura is able to atomize those that get near him due to being a living earthquake makes him even more difficult to approach and defeat.)
Range: At least thousands of kilometers (his true body, Mikazuchi, is the size of the Kanto Plain, though this is what humans are only able to perceive him at as his true body's size is much larger than it and humans are unable to comprehend it. His waves are also capable of at least reaching this range)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Mindless. Thinks of nothing but destruction to everyone and everything in existence.
Weaknesses: Can be purified back to his original self (though this is hard to achieve due to various specifications in doing so such as making a sacrifice to the dragon)
- Caused the Great Kantō earthquake of 1923 in the real world by sighing.
- A shadow of his carrying just a fraction of his own power was able to casually take Keira's best attacks and defeat her with absolute ease
- Even after being erased by Harumitsu's Hadan ability, he came back in less than a minute.
- An attack capable of burning the entire earth is incapable of harming him, let alone kill him.
- Hyakki Yagyo: (The Night Parade of One Hundred Demons) is a series of creatures that Kuubou is able to produce from his body to rain down upon his territory like a tsunami. They range from large snakes to the rotting corpses of Japanese wolves, skeletal horses, headless soldiers, and a myriad of other monsters. All of them can be sent out at once to overwhelm his foes as a tidal wave would and are seemingly endless. The Hyakki Yagyo devours, absorbs, and destroys anything they're directed to (One such wave is enough to turn entire regions to dust). Devoid of mercy or pity, they can and will enter anything, from buildings to one's bodily orifices to kill their victims from the inside out with an unending swarm of hundreds of millions of creatures.
- Dragon Roar: An attack of Kuubou’s that can destroy anything, being able to shred through things like space-time, souls, dreams, physical aspects, leylines, and so on and reduces them to nothing.