Nagisa Suzushiro (鈴白 なぎさ Suzushiro Nagisa) is a heroine of fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten Phase.
Nagisa has affection for Ryūichi Sumeragi and has been trying to convey her feelings ever since he came back. Cheerful, open, and friendly, she is straight forward like her sword, thus Reiji and Momiji likes to poke fun at her naivete. In addition, she has quite an appetite, perhaps even more than a boy. She states that this is due to her kendo training, which consumes a lot of energy and requires a large amount of food to compensate for.
Powers and Stats
Name: Nagisa Suzushiro
Powers and Abilities: Immortality (Type 3), Superhuman speed and strength, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Skilled swordsmanship, Precognition, Conceptual Manipulation (can destroy and rewrite concepts), can 'defy' reality and survive attacks that would otherwise kill her
Attack Potency: Planet level (Confirmed to be one of the seven mages with enough destructive power to destroy the planet). Tyfring ignores conventional durability through conceptual manipulation, and destroyed a weapon which had the concept of "Indestructible"
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely Superhuman (Magi have been stated to be surpass the ordinary human being in physical strength )
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: At least City level (Tanked several of Hagane's attacks). Large Planet level with Trickster-Deprives (survived Sakura's Dual Laevatein)
Stamina: Very high
Range: At least a dozens of meters
- Svafrlami (スウァフルラーメ suuafururāme): the weapon first appears as a heavy black sword with rough outlook that does not deal much damage and also of too much weight to swing. In its released state, its cover breaks apart, revealing a slender golden sword with deadly strikes while Nagisa's hair turns silver and a crown appears on her head.
Intelligence: Skilled swordswoman, has been practicing since she was kid. With Alviss, she have every single knowledge about every swordsman's technique
Weaknesses: If she uses Tyfring more than twice, she'll die. This is no longer a weakness after she achieves the "Achilles Paradox". Her conceptual attack can be overwritten by a stronger conceptual attack.
- Hlidskjalf (四次元視（プリズスキャルヴ） purizusukyaruvu; Japanese for "Four-Dimensional Vision"): Nagisa is born with the rare ability of precognition. She can foresee things a few seconds earlier than the moment in which they happen. This gives her more options in selecting her strategy against different opponents.
- Alvíss (すべてを知るもの（アルヴィーズ） aruvīzu; Old Norse for "All-wise", Japanese for "To Know Everything"): to compensate for Nagisa's lack of experience, this Rune gives her the knowledge of everything related to swordsmanship.
- Sacredwaltz (白銀魔術兵装（セイクリッドワルツ） seikuriddowarutsu; English for "Sacred Waltz", Japanese for "Magical Weapon White Eyes"): by entering this mode, Nagisa can release the true power of her weapon to become a pure holy battle maiden without sin. While Sacredwaltz is activated, each of her sword strikes guarantees a certain kill.
- Tyrfing (黄金色の聖約(ティルヴィング) tiruvingu; Japanese for "Golden Covenant" ): Nagisa takes a stance, wielding her sword with both hands. After a charging period, she slashes the sword at her opponent, releasing a golden wave of magical energy that cut through everything. While the conceptual slash is destructive, it strains the user greatly, and Nagisa cannot use it more than three times, or she will disappear.
- Trickster-Deprives (気まぐれな戦女神の祝福(トリックスター・ディプライヴズ): A skill that Nagisa feelings helped her to develope in the battle against Sakura. This skill lets her creates miracles that defy reality which is why Nagisa was able to survive Sakura's ultimate attack "Dual Laevateinn".
- Achilles Paradox (有限殺しの無限廻廊(アキレウス・パラドックス) akireusu paradokkusu; Japanese for Infinite Corridor of Finite Killing"): completed in the final battle with Sakura, Nagisa's ultimate conceptual Rune allows her to rewrite all concepts to zero and reduce any attacks to nothing, allowing her own attack to prevail. The Rune can also affect Nagisa, taking away the strain on Svafrlami to prevent the burning-out process. As Nagisa is inexperienced, she cannot utilize its full power, but bringing her opponent's attack down to almost zero is still possible.
- Overload Tyrfing (未だ果てぬ黄金色の聖約(オーバーロード・ティルヴィング) ōbārōdo tiruvuingu; English for "Overloaded Tyrfing", Japanese for "Unchanged Golden Covenant"): As used in her battle against Sakura, once "Achillies Paradox" has been activated due to the large amount of energy it supplies, Nagisa holds her sword to the sky and swings it, though it appears to have been swung once it has actually been swung three times in an instant. This blow is so powerful it is capable of killing a god and would be able to counter Sakura's "Duel Laevateinn".
- Suzushiro Fencing Style『Hakujoenbu』 (灯翔鈴白流剣術最終奥義『白杖円舞(はくじょうえんぶ)』hakujoenbu; Japanese for "White Stick Circle Dance") A sword technique that took her teacher Norbert Faust years to master, Nagisa with a combination of Achilles Paradox and Tryfing managed to perfect this sword technique by only seeing it once. The technique allows her to perfect Anti-Magic making her one of the first non-Kiseki users to be able to grasp Anti-magic techniques.