|“||I just wanted to eat cheese again!||„|
|~ Nagisa Momoe|
Nagisa Momoe is a supporting character from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. She first appeared as the witch Charlotte, before being properly introduced in the sequel Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion.
Powers And Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C | At least 7-C
Name: Nagisa Momoe, Bebe, Charlotte
Origin: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Age: Unknown (Possibly 8-12)
Classification: Magical Girl, Witch
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Immortality (Types 2, 6 and 7), Magic, Energy Projection, Weapon Creation, Weapon Enhancing, Magic Detection, Healing (Mid level, scaled from Corbeau), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Gets stronger when critically damaged, Portal Creation, Power Bestowal, Summoning (Can summon Charlotte alongside various familiars), Size Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Blessed (From Ultimate Madoka), Cosmic Awareness (Is a part of the consciousness of Ultimate Madoka and share her awareness of other timelines). Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, and Status Effect Inducement (This includes resistance to Power Nullification), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Doesn't have a soul). | Same as before, Mind Manipulation, Fake Body Creation, Size Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Reality Warping, Invisibility, Curse Manipulation, Absorption, Familiar Summoning, Self-Resurrection (Able to resurrect from her Grief Seed, although this isn't applicable for combat unless the Grief Seed is filled with despair).
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class | At least Town Class
Range: Melee Range, a couple of dozens of meters with Bubble Trumpet. A dozen of meters or so as a witch, likely kilometres with reality warping and mind manipulation
Standard Equipment: A Magical Bowl, Bubble Trumpet
Intelligence: Unknown (Acts like a child most of the times, but as a part of the consciousness of Ultimate Madoka she should have a degree of cosmic awareness similar to Sayaka's) | Likely Low as a witch
Weaknesses: As a witch, an explosion inside the body can kill it
- Blitzed Mami Tomoe
- Mamiru: As a witch, she bites off her opponent's head.
- Mask Mode: While using a mask, she has superhuman strength.
- Size Manipulation: When hitting someone with the Magical Bowl, shrinking her target and allowing Nagisa to eat it.
- Bubble Beam: A powerful long-range attack that shoots explosive bubbles.
- Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults. It has been generally potrayed to be able to effect groups of people at once, and one witch has even manipulated an entire fortress.
- Barrier: The standard ability for most witches, the barrier is a small pocket universe that can greatly vary in terms of size made to protect the witch from the outside world, only accessible by magical girls or when witches allow access. They are based around the witch's former life's mental condition prior to dying and becoming a witch.
- Familiar Summoning: Another standard ability, a witch can summon several familiars (or create alongside the barrier) to fight on her behalf. If they absorb enough life energy, they can become duplicates of the witch itself.
- Absorption: A witch can passively absorb the life energy of those who enter their barriers. However, this is a rather lengthy process, so some witches tend to have an instant-absorption method, or simply absorb all of it by killing the enemy.
- Reality Warping: A witch can manipulate reality to cause issues for their enemies. This has been shown from manipulating the outsides of the barrier to attack the enemy, preventing them from even entering, or manipulate unresistant enemies themselves.
Key: Law of Cycles | Charlotte