|~ Myotismon to the Digidestined.|
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C | 3-C | 3-C | 3-C | At least 3-C, possibly 2-C
Name: Myotismon/Vamdemon. VenomMyotismon/VenomVamdemon. MaloMyotismon/BelialVamdemon.
Origin: Digimon Adventures
Classification: Ultimate-level Virus-attribute Undead Digimon (Vampire), Ruler of his Castle on the Server Continent, Tyrant, Terrorist | Mega-level Virus-Attribute Demon Beast Digimon | Meta-level Virus-Attribute Demon Lord Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Self Reactive Evolution and Information Manipulation via Overwrite, All abilities of DemiDevimon and Devimon, Telekinesis and Telepathy, Electricity Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Animal Manipulation (Can create and control bats) Blood Manipulation (Made of his own blood), Status Effect Inducement, Portal Creation (Can create portals out of bats), Petrification, Weather Manipulation, Madness Inducement (Can drive others to utter insanity) Regeneration (Low-Mid), Absorption (Can absorb other Digimon to strengthen himself), Resurrection (Has the ability to revive data), Hacking, Can drain people of all their blood, may have the ability to merge worlds (requires prep), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (As a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area, Myotismon is nonexistent) | Energy Blasts, Fire Breath, Can completely destroy the target's configuration data, eliminating their consciousness Soul, and physical form | Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Transmutation, Regeneration (Low-Godly), Attack Absorption, Acid Manipulation, Dream Manipulation.
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level (Equal to other Ultimate level Digimon) | Galaxy level (Overpowered MegaKabuterimon, Zudomon and Garudamon all at once with a mere hand gesture) | Galaxy level (Equal to other Mega level Digimon) | Galaxy level (Overwhelmed WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, however did so before they encountered the Dark Masters) | At least Galaxy level, possibly Multi-Universe level (Planned on merging both the Digital and Real Worlds. MaloMyotismon is far superior to his previous forms and easily defeated all of the DigiDestined, including Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, is listed as a Demon Lord Digimon, potentially making him comparable to Demon Lord-class Digimon)
Speed: Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area) | Relativistic (Should be at least comparable with other Ultimate-level Digimon) | Relativistic movement speed, Relativistic+ reactions via power-scaling | Infinite
Lifting Strength: Class 5+ (Telekinetically tossed MegaKabutermon with no effort) | At least Class M+ (Physically stronger than WarGreymon) | At least Class M+ (Should be superior to VenomMyotismon), possibly Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class | Galactic Class (Able to overpower other Ultimate-level Digimon) | Galactic Class | Galactic Class (Physically stronger than WarGreymon) | At least Galactic Class, possibly Multi-Universal
Durability: At least Large Star level | Galaxy level (Can casually tank attacks from other Ultimate-level Digimon. Was mostly unfazed from his battle against WereGarurumon) | Galaxy level | Galaxy level (Tanked attacks from both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon) | At least Galaxy level (Casually tanked attacks from WarGreymon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, he can regenerate by absorbing the power of darkness and negative emotions; would have eventually restored his physical form if not for the efforts of the Japanese DigiDestined, who fueled Imperialdramon FM's Giga Crusher with the positive emotions of all of the DigiDestined on the planet, numbering in the dozens if not hundreds; for reference, Apocalymon only required the powers of the original eight DigiDestined), possibly Multi-Universe level
Stamina: Extremely High; being in sunlight lowers it considerably
Range: Hundreds of meters with projectiles | Tens of meters with melee attacks, Hundreds of meters with projectiles | Extended melee range (several meters) with melee attacks due to his sheer size, Hundreds of meters with his projectiles and Planetary with the power of darkness and dark spores.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Myotismon is a dangerously capable strategist and combatant, preying on the DigiDestined insecurities and weaknesses to make them fight amongst themselves and taking them all on at once and winning until Gatomon Digivolved into Angewomon. | VenomMyotismon is not as intelligent as his previous form due to giving it up in exchange for power, but is still a competent enough combatant to take on both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon at the same time | Unlike VenomMyotismon, MaloMyotismon retains his intelligence, allowing him to outsmart the DigiDestined, read their minds,and trap them in a world of their desires. He is crafty, devious, and hatched a plan spanning over five years to achieve physical form.
Weaknesses: Highly overconfident, weak to the power of light, sunlight weakens him | Light-based attacks are even more effective against him and he loses a great deal of his intelligence upon taking this form | The power of light itself (meaning positive emotions and desires) can weaken him, relies on negative emotions and darkness to maintain his existence
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Grisly Wing (Night Raid): Myotismon surprises foes by unleashing a swarm of bats from his cape to attack them.
- Crimson Lightning (Bloody Stream): Uses a stream of electrified blood like a whip.
- Nightmare Claw (Dead Scream): Sends out a black, ghost-like entity that turns the victim black and paralyzes them.
- Nightmare Wave: Fires electricity which amplifies the target's doubts and mistrust.
- Venom Infusion (Venom Infuse): VenomMyotismon completely destroys configuration data by injecting them with destructive computer viruses, destroying the target's physical form, soul, and consciousness in the process. In Digimon Adventure (and while in the Real World), a single hit from this was casually turning skyscrapers into nothingness.
- Tyrant Savage: Viciously slashes his enemy with his claws.
- Chaos Flame: Fires an energy blast from the face on his abdomen.
- Inferno: VenomMyotismon breathes fire to scorch foes who attempt to approach him.
- Pandemonium Flame: An extremely high-temperature beam that it fires from its shoulders, Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Crimson Mist: Releases red mists that engulf the enemy and cause them to melt/dissolve.
- Mental Illusion: Fires a beam of light that traps the opponent in a world of their desires, effectively neutralizing them by showing them what they want most. However, this can be overcome by outside intervention or if one's greatest desire is to defeat MaloMyotismon.
- Screaming Darkness: Fires heat rays of darkness from the Sodom and Gomorrah on his shoulders, and is capable of demolishing entire city blocks and easily defeated the DigiDestined despite their best efforts.
- Soul Shield: Uses a shield of darkness to absorb energy from projectiles.
- Pandemonium: Emits a thick fog of darkness in the environment which confuses the opponent.
- Black Rain: Leaps into the sky and spins around, releasing a spinning column of small dark orbs from his cape.
Key: Myotismon Official Databook | Myotismon Digimon Adventure | VenomMyotismon Databook | VenomMyotismon Adventure | MaloMyotismon