Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-B
Origin: Yu Yu Hakusho
Age: Over 1000 years
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled hand to hand combatant, Can likely use Yoki to amplify her fighting abilities, Her strength increases depending on her emotions, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and 3-dimensional cutting
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Hiei)
Lifting Strength: At least Class T, likely higher (Superior to Hokushin)
Striking Strength: At least Country Class (Superior to Sensui, attacked an S-class Hiei sending him through a roof top and leaving him heavily injured with a hole in his chest)
Durability: At least Country level (Tanked Hiei's Kokuryuuha without any damage, has higher defensive power than Yomi)
Stamina: Extremely high (Superior to Hiei, who fought A-Class demons for 5 months)
Range: Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Experienced and skilled combatant, over 1000 years of experience.
Weaknesses: Can't fight at 100% of her power if she doesn't have rage and hatred.
- Telepathy: Mukuro appears to hold the power of telepathy, as seen when she accepted Yusuke Urameshi's proposal of a tournament to decide who would rule Demon World, and seemingly sent this thought to Yomi. However, this may also be attributed to Yomi's supposed ability to hear whatever is said within his territory. It is also mentioned by Koenma that, during her battle with Hiei, the two of them were "butting their thoughts against another" as opposed to exchanging any dialogue. This seems to be true, at least in the Japanese subbed version, as they are most definitely communicating, though neither speaks aloud. In the manga, Hiei remarks that "you showed me those memories," referring to Mukuro's past. His choice of "showed" rather than "told about" infers some sort of telepathy between them.
- Third Dimensional Cutter (空間切り手, Kūkan Kirite, literally "Space-Cutting Hand"): In the anime, she demonstrates the ability to cut through 3-dimensional space. Whatever comes into contact with the slashes will be cut as well. Her control over the location and shape of the cuts makes her utilization of the dimensional distortion considerably more effective than Kuwabara's Jigen-Tou.
- 3-dimensional Forcefield: Enough of these cuts can create an impromptu, and deadly, force field that causes severe harm to anything that comes in contact with it. Kurama likened this barrier of Mukuro's to a razor-sharp spider's web.
- Energy Punches: She has been seen being able to cause geyser-explosions of energy whenever she punches.
- Energy Fist Blast: She can surround her hand in energy and then release it all at once, damaging whatever is in its range. She does this to Hiei in the manga as well, when he coldly insults her about her reaction concerning Chikou, and punches a large hole in his abdomen that blasts him out of her room and fortress-home.
- Telekinesis: it is highly likely Mukuro possesses telekinetic powers. During her battle with Hiei, Mukuro destroys various large rock formations with her energy, creating several large, sharp stakes of rock. She then uses telekinesis to throw these at Hiei over a significant distance at high speed; however, Hiei is able to destroy them with his sword before damage is dealt. Mukuro's reddish energy can be seen surrounding the rocks, guiding them accurately to their target.