|“||Yes, I am!||„|
|~ Avdol, to Polnareff|
Muhammad Avdol is a major character in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders. Introduced as an old Egyptian friend of Joseph Joestar, he aids Joseph in bringing out Jotaro Kujo's Stand and revealing the information that Dio Brando has returned. He joins the two of them on a journey to Egypt to defeat DIO.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A. 8-B with Magician's Red
Name: Muhammad Avdol
Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Part III: Stardust Crusaders)
Age: Late 20s
Classification: Human, Fortune Teller, Stand User
Powers and Abilities: Magician's Red can control fire and melt objects with ease.
Lifting Strength: Peak Human. Unknown with Magician's Red
Striking Strength: Athlete Class. City Block Class+ with Magician's Red
Durability: Athlete level. City Block level+ with Magician's Red (Fought against Star Platinum and Silver Chariot separately and had the upper hand for most of the fights.)
Range: Standard melee range. A few meters with Magician's Red.
Standard Equipment: Magician's Red
Intelligence: Great strategist. Can think on his feet quickly.
Weaknesses: Any damage taken to Magician's Red will reflect back onto Avdol. There are some ways that Avdol's life detection ability can be trumped (Such as with Vanilla Ice).
- Magician's Red: Magician's Red is a humanoid Stand with the body of a red bird. It is capable of using melee attacks, but its more preferred to use its ability or its ability mixed with melee attacks. Since its body is composed of flames, any fire attacks put onto Magician's Red will have no effect.
- Flame Manipulation: Magician's Red's main ability is pyrokinesis. It can project flames that are visible only to Stand users, but have the strength to produce this much force. It can evaporate metal and incinerate objects in mid-air. There is no limit to the shape or form of the flames Avdol produces.
- Crossfire Hurricane: Magician's Red's signature attack. It fires a set of flames in the shape of an ankh.
- Crossfire Hurricane Special: An advanced form of the Crossfire Hurricane, it is made to cover a wider radius and fire more ankh-shaped flames.
- Red Bind: Magician's Red uses its flexible flames to wrap an opponent around with a stream of fire. Once trapped, Avdol can trap them on top of surfaces and burn the oxygen around the opponent, essentially suffocating them and leaving them helpless.
- Life Detection: The flames of Magician's Red produce a psyhic energy that is capable of detecting nearby lifeforms. It forewarns Avdol of an incoming opponent or reveals one in hiding.