Mr. Game & Watch is an inhabitant of a completely flat world called Flat Zone. He does various chores there, varying from cooking to fighting a giant octopus and even saving a princess. However, the 2D composition of his body made him a prime target for Tabuu's evil plan. He was captured by Tabuu and convinced to produce the Subspace Army for him. He also was the one controlling the Halberd. He was later stopped by Peach and co. and brought back on their side by giving him an umbrella.
Power and Stats
Tier: 9-B | At least 7-B, Higher with Final Smash
Name: Mr. Game & Watch, Game & Watch, Master of Two Dimension
Origin: Game & Watch
Age: Unknown (The Shadow Bugs he is made of have been stated to be Primordial, hinting that G&W is extremely old)
Classification: Human | 2 Dimensional being
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Hammerspace, Shapeshifting, Size-Shifting, Can create clones of himself and others, Regeneration (At least Mid-High. Shadow Bugs are stated to be a primordial matter and are likely thus far smaller than what they were shown being.), Power Mimicry (Shadow Bugs let him copy the powers of the opponent on a stronger scale), Weapon Mastery, Limited Flight (In the Smash series, it has shown the ability to slow down his frames-by-frames movement, letting him stop in mid-air for extended periods of time. His entrance animation also has him floating down from the air in the same manner.), Air Manipulation (Can breath so hard as to damage enemies), Fire Manipulation (Judge 6 produces flames. Can produce fire torches), Ice Manipulation (Judge 8 produces ice), Electricity Manipulation (Judge 5 produces electricity), Teleportation, Absorption, Statistics Amplification
Speed: Subsonic (Can react to arrows and raindrops, very often moves quicker than the eye can track) | Hypersonic+, likely Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Smash Bros. Kirby)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | At least City Class
Durability: Wall level (Can survive falling off of buildings without harm) | At least City level
Stamina: High, can work non-stop for several hours.
Range: Extended melee range, a few meters with bombs.
Standard Equipment: Frying Pan, Manhole, Key, Hylian Shield, Diving Helmet, Helmet, Turtles, Bombs, Bucket, Torches, Food, Firefighters, Hammer, Bell, Number Pad, Package, Aquarium, Fish, Balls, Shadow Bugs etc.
Intelligence: Skilled in many work-related domains such as piloting the Halberd, working in factories and restaurants, looking for treasure, and taming zoo animals, although has no understanding of the concept of good and evil
Weaknesses: None notable
- Oil Panic: He can absorb energy-based attacks like fire, lasers, explosions etc. and then reflect them back at 3x the power.
- Shadow Clones: He can create almost perfect clones of opponents he has beaten or even himself an infinite amount of times.
- Shadow Bugs: He can uses those to upgrade the strength and size of a clone, or create any members of the subspace army.
- Octopus: He can turn into an octopus for a limited amount of time.
- Judge: This move allows Mr. Game and Watch to draw a random number between 1 and 9. The higher the number, the stronger the attack. Various elemental-based attacks can be achieved through use of this move, as well as the potential to instantly knock out an opponent if the attack is a 9. Mr. Game and Watch is most likely to try his luck with this move when he's in a tight pinch.
Key: Game & Watch | Smash Bros.