Mr. Game & Watch is an inhabitant of a completely flat world called Flat Zone. He does various chores there, varying from cooking to fighting a giant octopus and even saving a princess. However, the 2D composition of his body made him a prime target for Tabuu's evil plan. He was captured by Tabuu and convinced to produce the Subspace Army for him. He also was the one controlling the Halberd. He was later stopped by Peach and co. and brought back on their side by giving him an umbrella.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C, higher with numbers pad | At least Low 7-B, higher with Final Smash
Name: Mr. Game & Watch, Game & Watch, Master of Two Dimension
Age: Unknown (The Shadow Bugs he is made of have been stated to be Primordial, hinting that G&W is extremely old)
Classification: Human | 2 Dimensional being
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Resurrection, Duplication, Flight | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Air Manipulation, Hammerspace, Shapeshifting, Size-Shifting, Can create clones of himself and others, Regeneration (At least Mid-High. Shadow Bugs are stated to be a primordial matter and are likely thus far smaller than what they were shown being. They are small enough to be able to reproduce mist and clouds), Power Mimicry (Shadow Bugs let him copy the powers of the opponent on a stronger scale), Weapon Mastery, Invulnerability (Oil Panic makes him invulnerable for the duration of the move), One Hit Kill, Limited Flight (In the Smash series, he has shown the ability to slow down his frames-by-frames movement, letting him stop in mid-air for extended periods of time. His entrance animation also has him floating down from the air in the same manner.), Air Manipulation (Can breathe so hard as to damage enemies), Body Control, Fire Manipulation (Judge 6 produces flames. Can produce fire torches), Ice Manipulation (Judge 8 produces ice), Electricity Manipulation (Judge 5 produces electricity), Forcefield Creation, Afterimage Creation, Teleportation, Absorption, Resurrection, Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement, potentially: Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Darkness Manipulation, Magic, Water Manipulation, True Flight, Transformation, Aura, Chi Manipulation, Invisibility, Martial Arts, Explosion Manipulation, Intangibility (Has access to all the abilities of the Smash Fighters in the Subspace Emissary (Except Wolf, Toon Link, Jigglypuff and Sonic), due to having copied all of them)
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can react to arrows and raindrops, very often moves quicker than the eye can track) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Capable of reaction to lightning from close range). higher with teleportation (All of his movements essentially use teleportation)
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Can carry buckets of oil, can also place manholes and hold them in place to support the weight of civilians) | Superhuman (Can juggle heavyweights like Bowser)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | At least Small City Class
Durability: Large Building level | At least Small City level
Stamina: High, can work non-stop for several hours, likely limitless.
Range: Extended melee range, several meters with bombs or projectiles
Standard Equipment: Frying Pan, Manhole, Key, Hylian Shield, Sword, Tomahawk, Water of Life, Diving Helmet, Helmet, Turtles, Bombs, Bucket, Torches, Food, Firefighters, Hammer, Bell, Number Pad, Package, Aquarium, Fish, Balls and etc.
Intelligence: Gifted. Skilled in many work-related domains such as piloting the Halberd, working in factories and restaurants, looking for treasure, and taming zoo animals, although has no understanding of the concept of good and evil.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Oil Panic: He can absorb energy-based attacks like fire, lasers, explosions etc. and then reflect them back at 3x the power.
- Shadow Clones: He can create almost perfect clones of opponents he has beaten or even himself an endless amount of times. He can also copy equipments from enemies.
- Shadow Bugs: He can use those to upgrade the strength and size of a clone, or create any members of the subspace army.
- Octopus: He can turn into an octopus for a limited amount of time.
- Sword Beam: When at full health, he can fire beams out of his sword.
- Water of Life: If he is brought to death, the Water of Life will bring him back at full health once.
- Judge (Smash): This move allows Mr. Game and Watch to draw a random number between 1 and 9. The higher the number, the stronger the attack. Various elemental-based attacks can be achieved through uses of this move, as well as the potential to instantly knock out an opponent if the attack is a 9. Mr. Game and Watch is most likely to try his luck with this move when he's in a tight pinch.
- Judge (G&W): He can pull up a numbers pad, which then shows a random number from 1 to 9. Any number higher than 2 seems to increase his durability and attack potency to the point of fodderizing beings he could trade blows with previously and so on with each higher numbers.
Note: Although Super Smash Bros. treats Mr. Game & Watch as a two-dimensional character, his many feats contradicts his status as so, such as constantly fighting against three-dimensional characters. This means that Mr. Game & Watch cannot be rated as 11-A.