|“||I wont go back. I would sooner disappear than not allow sadness to vanish from all possible worlds.||„|
The Mother Eater controlled by Akemi Suedou serves as the Final Boss of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for the PS4 and PSVita. This being controls the Eater race and has corrupted Yggdrasil. In the story it has taken over the role of Yggdrasil and controls the Royal Knights.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Mother Eater. Akemi Seudou
Origin: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Gender: Unknown, Male as Seudou
Classification: Eater, Human, Possibly a higher dimensional entity.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (High-Godly) Flight, Data Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Regeneration, Earth Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Limited Probability Manipulation via Destruction, Stat Reduction with Break Fields, Mind Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Creation, Space-Time Manipulation (Could affect the space time of all possible worlds, can reset the universe as a casual act), Reality Warping (Took over Yggdrasil and incorporated its design into it's "body". Yuugo Kamishiro when he had a fraction of the pre-Yggdrasil Eaters power could warp reality and create a star system within EDEN), Statistics Amplification via Charge Fields, Can create digital barriers that prevent interactions between universes, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Precognition, Nigh Omniscience, Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4), Resurrection, Can create perfect clones of beings throughout history to fight alongside him, Forcefield Creation, Absorption, Attack Reflection, Energy Projection, Sealing, Telepathy, Time Paradox Immunity, Space-Time Destruction and Creation, Information Manipulation and Power Nullification via Reformatting (Yggdrasil is able to reformat one's existence. He can do this to a point in which he can remove the special properties from the opponent in order to return them into a basic state of being. Essentially removing special characteristics from the targets), Weather Manipulation.
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (It was going to reset the entire Multiverse to remove sadness from "all possible worlds", in which there exist an infinite number of), likely High Multiverse level (Corrupted and assilmiated the body of Yggdrasil, a being that is above the likes of Homeostasis)
Speed: Immeasurable (Vastly superior to fodder Eaters, who were said to have no concept of time. Resides in higher-dimensional space, Yggdrasil, the basis of its being, manages and freely controls space and time through the Digital World. Kept up with Alphamon and Omegamon, the former of which transcended space and time)
Durability: At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (It took the combined effort of Alphamon, Omegamon, Takumi Aiba, Arata Sanada, Yuuko Kamishiro and Yuugo Kamishiro to finally put it down)
Stamina: High (Can continue to fight Takumi and his allies for a long period of time)
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Intelligence: Supergenius. (Eaters share data when they touch it and send it to the Mother Eater. Took over Yggdrasil and gained the knowledge of Yggdrasil.)
Weaknesses: None notable
- World Restart - Destroys and then recreates the World in around 5 seconds.
- Vanquish Drive - A powerful energy attack.
- Build Arm
- Clap Hand- A powerful physical attack in which the Mother Eater does a sweeping motion with its arm.
- Meteor Fall lll - Drops a giant meteor on foes.
- Gaia Element lll - A powerful Plant attack.
- Wolkenapalm lll - A powerful Fire attack.
- Panic Wisp - A fire attack that confuses the target.
- Spirit Crash - Absorbs the foes magic energy.
- Earthquake lll/ Awesome Quake lll - Creates a powerful earthquake to attack multiple foes.
- Destruction - A darkness element attack that could instantly kill the opponent.
- Gale Storm lll- Generates a powerful tornado to attak multiple foes.
- Nanomachine Break lll - A powerful Electric attack.
- Destroy Cannon lll - A powerful Darkness attack.
- Shine Laser lll - Creates pillars of light to attack multiple enemies.
- Power Energy lll - Unleashes a powerful energy blast.
- Venom Trap - A plant attack that poison's the foe.
- Upgrade - Doubles the power of its next attack.
- Shards of Glass: Yggdrasil convenes a lot of crystals that can be used as drones or missiles.
- Giant Crystal: Yggdrasil invokes a truly massive crystal, which can be used as a powerful missile with great destructive power. In Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode, Yggdrasil is surrounded by several of these giant crystals, which trigger a burst of energy beams in all directions, each of which are capable of destroying a Mega-level Digimon with a single blow.
- Auto Repair: Yggdrasil is able to repair any damage to instantaneously. It is even able to repair itself after the total annihilation of its core.