Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Centaur; technically a Minotaur by the time Armageddon comes around
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert combatant, Can fire energy blasts from his tail, Teleportation, Longevity, His skin is immune to projectiles as they would just automatically reflect to the point of sending them right back at opponents
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+
Range: Standard melee range normally. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: The Shokan curse that stripped him and his race of the two extra legs came with some unwanted side effects on their end like his skin no longer possessing reflective properties.
- Tail Projectile: Motaro fires an energy blast from his tail at the opponent.
- Grab and Punch: Motaro lifts his opponent up by the throat with one hand and then smashes his fist into their face, sending them sailing across the arena.
- Teleport: Motaro vaporizes in a wavy fashion and reappears behind his opponent in the same manner (or, in Armageddon, in a wavy puff of green smoke).
- Mount Stance: Motaro lowers himself, standing on both arms and legs. This stance allows him three other moves.
- Bull Charge: Motaro charges at his opponent, knocking him/her down.
- Propel: Motaro charges at his opponent, flying toward his/her legs, knocking him/her down.
- Donkey Kick: Motaro kicks his opponent with his two legs, like a horse, sending him/her upwards.