Mosquito (モスキート, Mosukīto) was a Bloodsucker who was Arachne Gorgon's steward and second-in-command of Arachnophobia as well as its top henchmen.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 8-C | 8-C | High 8-C | At least High 8-C
Origin: Soul Eater
Age: Over 800 years
Classification: Bloodsucker, Vampire, Demon
Attack Potency: Wall level | Building level | Building level | Large Building level | At least Large Building level
Speed: Supersonic | Supersonic+ | Hypersonic+ | Hypersonic+ (Severed one of Kid's arms and blitzed Free) | Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Building Class | Building Class | Large Building Class | At least Large Building Class
Durability: Wall level | Building level | Building level | Large Building level | At least Large Building level
Stamina: Large, demonstrated he could battle with both Death the Kid and Free at the same time, even with this Mosquito showed no signs of tiredness or inability to continue.
Range: Average Human to Several Meters via Projectiles
Standard Equipment: Not Notable
Intelligence: Fairy Low but Skilled in Combat
Weaknesses: Nothing Notable
- Police Stinger: Mosquito extends his nose then thrusts himself (while spinning) in order to drill his victim on his nose.
- Three Piece Police Stinger: A more powerful version of the Police Stinger but it attacks three times.
- Base: In Mosquito's base form his appearance is that of a short old man with a large pointy nose and grey moustache. He uses his pointy nose for combat.
- 100 years ago: The muscles in his upper body enlarge, giving him the appearance of a huge gorilla-like torso. His legs however, remain unchanged. Despite the appearance of this form, this is actually the weakest form of Mosquito. In a situation to become defensive, Mosquito uses his newly large arms to form a "wall" to protect himself. Even with all these advantages, this form can be easily defeated as long as Mosquito loses his center of gravity.
- 200 years ago: His limbs and nose extend in length, giving him a streamlined, feline body structure. This form was when Mosquito was the fastest, evasive and had his nose most lengthened. In this form, Mosquito has enhanced speed, enough to outrun a barrage of Death the Kid's bullets. While in this form Mosquito can also use his elongated nose to strike opponents. It can also be conceived, despite these advantages, that this form has weaknesses. Despite the greater range in this form, Mosquito is vulnerable to close combat fighting.
- 400 years ago: Mosquito takes up the shape of a young man with slick, combed hair. His body now becomes composed from 8,000 bat-shaped segments of darkness, meaning he is able to construct and reconstruct himself at will. This form provides numerous advantages, most notably its combination of strength and speed, which was able to sever one of Kid's arms and Free in half in barely one second. Due to his unique composition it becomes difficult to confine his movements and to damage large parts of his body at once when split into the small and fast bat forms.
- Nightmare Noise: Mosquito attacks by launching numerous bats at his opponent in a straight line.
- Darkness Discord: Mosquito firstly sets up a pentacle under the target before splitting into a vortex of eight thousand bats, entrapping his victim within and causing internal damage to his opponent with destructive ultra-sonic waves.
- 800 years ago: This form is supposed to be the most powerful ability of Mosquito and the time when he was at his most incredible. However, Mosquito was defeated by Noah before he got to showcase his powers.
Key: Base | 100 Years Ago Form | 200 Years Ago Form | 400 Years Ago Form | 800 Years Ago Form