|“||There is no rest while Kayle's brand of tyranny still exists.||„|
There is a world far away populated by graceful and beautiful winged beings gifted with immortality, where an ancient conflict still rages. Like so many conflicts, this war split families. One side proclaimed themselves as beings of perfect order and justice, fighting to unite the world under their law and strong central governance. Those that fought against them saw their kin as tyrants, creatures incapable of seeing the larger view, who would sacrifice individuality and freedom for the illusion of efficiency and safety. Morgana was one who fought against what she perceived as the tyranny of her kind, and for that she was branded "fallen". Morgana was not innocent, having plumbed forgotten ways to gather forbidden might to become a powerful mistress of the black arts. This goal was driven by her obsession to defeat the general of the opposition's army – her sister, Kayle.
While the two were in fact birth-sisters, Kayle struck the first blow by disowning any filial connection when Morgana refused to join her cause. Eventually, Morgana grew in power enough to not only reach, but challenge Kayle. Yet Morgana was never after a fair fight. She lies in wait, growing in power, preparing for the day that will mark their final conflict – for even though Kayle struck the first blow, Morgana would surely strike the last.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, Likely at least 7-C
Name: Morgana, The Fallen Angel
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Over 10,000 years old)
Classification: Fallen Angel, Bakery Owner
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Restricted Flight, Life force absorption, Magic (Dark magic, Binding magic, and Corrupting magic), Can create anti-magic forcefields, Chain Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+, likely at least Town level (Angels are stated as having immense power compared to most champions, which would make her far stronger than the likes of Garen and similarly powerful champions)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely at least Town level
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Morgana fires an orb of dark magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Soul Siphon: Morgana permanently has bonus spell vampirism, regaining a bit of health when she damages an enemy with a spell.
- Dark Binding: Morgana releases a sphere of dark magic that travels in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and temporarily rooting them.
- Tormented Soil: Morgana infects the target area for 5 seconds, causing enemies who stand on the location to take magic damage every half second.
- Black Shield: Morgana shields the target friendly champion or herself for up to 5 seconds, absorbing magic damage and rendering her target immune to all crowd control while the shield holds.
- Soul Shackles: After a 0.5-second delay Morgana latches chains of energy onto nearby enemy champions, dealing initial magic damage. The tethers grant icon true sight of affected enemies and slow them by 20%. Targets who did not leave the tether range after 3 seconds are stunned for 1.5 seconds and dealt the same magic damage again.