|“||All things must die… and yet I live on.||„|
|“||My rig doesn't just hit eleven. It melts eleven.||„|
The baleful revenant Mordekaiser is among the most terrifying and hateful spirits haunting the Shadow Isles. He has existed for countless centuries, shielded from true death by necromantic sorcery and the force of his own dark will. Those who dare face Mordekaiser in battle risk a horrific curse: he enslaves his victims’ souls to become instruments of destruction.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | High 6-A
Name: Mordekaiser, The Iron Revenant, The Lord of Death
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely over 4000 years old, "countless centuries" older than the Shadow Isles)
Classification: Wraith, Revenant (Formerly Human), Shadow Isles De Facto Ruler | Pentakill Guitarist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master mace wielder, Immortality (Type 7 and Type 8), Regeneration (Mid-low), Occasionally breaks the fourth wall, Can spread incurable diseases through touch, Can absorb the negative emotions of others to increase his power, as well as the memories of people he kills, Soul Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Dark Magic, Telekinesis | All previous powers plus Broadway Force
Attack Potency: Town level (More powerful than the whole of the Black Mist, a force capable of potentially destroying the island nation of Bilgewater, including thhose bound to it such as Hecarim) | Multi-Continent level (Comparable to Pentakill Sona)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100 physically (Larger than a two-story house, Can effortlessly wield a giant steel morningstar with one hand), At least Class 25 with metal manipulation (Was easily able to rip an iron portcullis out of a castle wall)
Striking Strength: Town Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Town level (His armor is reinforced with his own magical power) | Multi-Continent level
Range: Extended melee range with Nightfall, Several meters with spells
Standard Equipment: His ensorcelled morningstar Nightfall, "Numero Uno" (An indestructible axe guitar)
Intelligence: Relatively high (Highly skilled in combat, was a cruel and ruthless, yes highly efficient ruler for centuries)
Weaknesses: Infusing his bones with holy magic or separating and relocating them can indefinitely suspend his regeneration after his physical form is destroyed until the holy magic is removed or his bons are reunited, Each spell cast harms him slightly, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both of the latter two are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Mordekaiser hits the opponent with his Morningstar. Augmented by Mace of Spades.
- Iron Man: Mordekaiser shields himself for 12.5% of the damage dealt by his abilities, doubled to 25% against enemy champions and capped at 25% maximum health. Siphon of Destruction also generates an additional bonus per enemy champion hit. Iron Man's shield decays at a rate of 1.5% base health per second.
- Mace of Spades: Mordekaiser's next three basic attacks deal bonus magic damage, with each subsequent attack dealing a multiple of the previous attack's bonus damage. Mace of Spades resets Mordekaiser's autoattack timer.
- Harvester of Sorrow: Mordekaiser targets an allied champion or minion and for the next 4 seconds they gain 75 bonus movement speed while moving towards each other, which lingers for 1.5 seconds. When near enough to each other, each deal magic damage in an area of effect around themselves every second for the duration. Harvester of Sorrow ends if Mordekaiser or his ally dies. For the next 4 seconds, Mordekaiser can reactivate Harvester of Sorrow to end its primary effects and trigger a secondary effect, constricting the area, dealing magic damage to all enemies near himself and his ally as well as healing himself and his ally for the same amount, from up to 2 enemies hit in their respective areas. Healing is reduced to 25% when harvesting minions. This effect triggers automatically at the end of the duration. If activated while no allies are nearby, Mordekaiser will highlight an area around him and can reactivate the ability as normal. The first ally to come in range will automatically gain the effect, too.
- Siphon of Destruction: Mordekaiser deals magic damage to all enemies in a cone in the target direction.
- Children of the Grave: Mordekaiser blasts the target enemy champion, dealing magic damage as well as Cursing them for the next 10 seconds. Cursed champions take magic damage every second, with Mordekaiser healing for 100% of the damage dealt by the initial blast and the Curse. Mordekaiser's basic attacks and abilities Curse the Dragon for 10 seconds. If Mordekaiser scores a takedown on a Cursed enemy, he temporarily enslaves their soul as a controllable ghost. Enslaving the Dragon Dragon will kill Mordekaiser's current ghost and prevent him from summoning a new one while it survives. While a ghost is active, Children of the Grave can be used to move them to the target location. Champion ghosts gain 100% of Mordekaiser's bonus AD as bonus AD and 15% of Mordekaiser's maximum health as bonus health, and while Mordekaiser has a champion enslaved he gains 25% of their bonus health as bonus health and 30% of their AP as bonus AP. Dragon ghosts gain bonus range and modified movement speed.
Key: Base | Pentakill Mordekaiser