Mokap is a motion capture actor with a vast knowledge of martial arts and fighting styles hired by Johnny Cage to work in some of his movies. For not explained motives, he is involved during the events of Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and Armageddon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Motion Capture Actor
Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Can easily rip off limbs and tear a man in half)
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class+
Durability: At least Wall level+
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His light balls
Intelligence: Average, he is a master of Jeet Kune Do; 5 star motion capturing.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Fireball: Mokap throws a flaming projectile at his enemy.
- Magic Lift: Mokap uses telekinesis to raise his opponent up into the air and drop them onto the ground in front of him.
- Charge Punch/Power Hands: Mokap slides forward fist first into his enemy, punching them. Mokap uses both of his hands and they are glowing and charged with energy.
- Back Flip/Swan Kick: Mokap does a 360° backflip kick, with a white streak that follows it.
- Lights, Camera, Action: Mokap turns around and shoots out a white projectile at his opponent.