Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 8-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Motion Capture Actor
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Can easily rip off limbs and tear a man in half)
Striking Strength: Likely Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Likely Multi-City Block level
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: His light balls
Intelligence: Average, he is a master of Jeet Kune Do; 5 star motion capturing.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Fireball: Mokap throws a flaming projectile at his enemy.
- Magic Lift: Mokap uses telekinesis to raise his opponent up into the air and drop them onto the ground in front of him.
- Charge Punch/Power Hands: Mokap slides forward fist first into his enemy, punching them. Mokap uses both of his hands and they are glowing and charged with energy.
- Back Flip/Swan Kick: Mokap does a 360° backflip kick, with a white streak that follows it.
- Lights, Camera, Action: Mokap turns around and shoots out a white projectile at his opponent.