Seen only in the OVA, Mizuki was the prototype for the weapon system which would later be used on Chise. She was an officer who was badly wounded in an attack, but returned to the battlefield because of the prototype weapon system. She also had a crush on Tetsu, her former deputy. She was one of the very few people sympathetic (and empathetic since she, too, was a weapon) towards Chise. Eventually, Mizuki sacrifices herself so Chise can continue on.
Powers and Stats
Classification: Human, Cyborg
Attack Potency: Multy-City Block level (Can destroy a huge part of a city by one hit)
Speed: Supersonic (Faster than modern fighters)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Building level (Can endure attacks of modern fighters, tanks, etc)
Standard Equipment: Wings, various weapons
- Cyborg: After she lost an arm, a leg and a left eye in combat, Mizuki was turned into a cyborg.
- Telepathy: Mizuki is able to feel the thoughts of other beings at a distance of several tens of kilometers. In addition, she is able to transmit her thoughts to others.
- Flight: Mizuki is able to fly and maneuver in the air using special wings behind her.
- Modification of the limbs: Her artificial arm and a leg can be easily replaced by other parts. For example, she can change her hand to a gun or a rocket launcher.
- Regeneration: Due to the fact that a large part of her body is artificial, Misaki is able to recover even after receiving fatal wounds.
- Cyber-vision: Thanks to artificial eye Mizuki is able to clearly see the target at a distance of tens of kilometers.