|“||All things are within the wheel of fate... Except... No, no. That's not quite true. If destiny will not lead you back to one another, then you must change destiny. You must make it one of your own. That power resides in you.||„|
|~ Mirei to Takumi after Sayo's departure|
Mirei Mikagura (御神楽 ミレイ, Mikagura Mirei) is a major character in Digimon World Re:Digitize and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. As the head of the Digilab, she helps Takumi Aiba power up his Digimon in exchange for his services as a Cyber Sleuth. A scientist by nature, her research into the Digital World's mechanics and history has given her extensive knowledge of the Digimon Multiverse. She also serves as a superboss for the Seven Great Demon Lord side story in Cyber Sleuth.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Mirei Mikagura
Age: Likely Mid 20s
Classification: Human, Tamer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Data Manipulation, Martial Arts, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Bypasses Magical Defenses, Holy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Healing, Immobilization, Absorption, Sleep Manipulation, One Hit Kill (Angewomon) All Previous Abilities, Holy Manipulation, Flight, Crystal Manipulation, Expert Spearwoman, Healing, Resurrection, Summoning, Soul Manipulation (Effective on Evil Beings only), Time Paradox Immunity, Portal Creation, Existence Erasure (Ophanimon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Earth Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Curse Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Immortality (Type 1 & Type 3), Poison Manipulation, Durability Negation, Life Force Absorption, Body Control, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Air Manipulation, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Soul Manipulation (Like all Dark Area Inhabitants, she is nonexistent), Regeneration (Mid-High. Can regenerate from being completely vaporized) (LadyDevimon) All Previous Abilities, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Portal Creation (On a cross-dimensional scale), Mind Control, Magic, Illusion Creation, Teleportation, Empathic Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Berserk Mode, Aura, Summoning Material Entities, Can create Black Holes. Can ignore conventional durability by Corroding away the enemy, Regeneration and Resurrection Negation (Mid-Godly. All Demon Lords negate resurrection and rebirth. This included coming back from non-existence), Dimensional BFR (Can send others to the Dark Area where their essence is erased into nothingness), Existence Erasure, Life Force Absorption, Body Control, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Earth Manipulation, Hypnosis, Curse Manipulation, Life Force Draining, Can turn resistances into weaknesses and vice versa, Death Manipulation, Can lower an opponent's durability, Statistics Amplification, Magic and Ranged Attack Reflection, Transmutation and Power Nullification via Texture Blow (Lilithmon) | All Abilities of Angewomon & LadyDevimon, Space-Time Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Portal Creation, Bypasses Magical Defenses, Can travel through dimensions, Acausality, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Power Nullification (Mastemon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fear Inducement (via Panic Wisp), Healing, Empathic Manipulation, Defeating her Monzaemon is a "Sin" that will inflict a proportionate amount of retribution on its opponent unless Mirei forgives them, Can travel between universes, All the powers of the SGDL (Monzaemon)
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Has fought opponents that can fight Taiga and Yuuya, who can fight the likes of the Royal Knights and an Yggdrasil Avatar. Can Digivolve into Ophanimon and Lilthmon, who are far superior to their previous form and has fought Taiga.) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Her Monzaemon is empowered by the might of the Seven Great Demon Lords and was more than capable of matching Takumi Aiba and Sayo in single combat. Her Mastemon is likely as powerful as the other main Digimon of the Cyber Sleuth Protagonists)
Speed: Immeasurable (Can keep up with the Taiga who has fought the likes of Omegamon X & Gallantmon X) | Immeasurable (Clashed with Dianamon and other Digimon on her level of speed, such as Takumi's party, which managed to defeat the Mother Eater, a higher dimensional entity)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+
Durability: At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Tanked hits from enemies that can fight Taiga and Yuuya, who has taken blows from the likes of the Royal Knights) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Tanked hits from end-game Takumi and Sayo)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Human Melee Range | Several Kilometers at the very least
Standard Equipment: Digivice
Intelligence: Genius. Has extensive knowledge of the entire Digimon multiverse.
Weaknesses: None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Chaos Degradation: Mastemon combines the energies of light and darkness to produce a gate to another dimension that consigns the target to oblivion.
- Holy Desire: Destroys opponents with arrows of light fired from her right arm. More effective on evil opponents.
- Dark Despair Crushes and deletes captured opponents with her left hand.
- Shining Laser III: A magical attack that deals Light-elemental damage to all foes.
- Hell Crusher III: A magical attack that deals Darkness-elemental damage to all foes.
- Final Aura: Mastemon quickly heals her entire party's wounds.
- Chain Max: Mastemon greatly raises the aptitude of an ally for a combo attack, producing even greater effects when fighting in tandem with another Digimon.
- Safety Guard: Mastemon protects herself or an ally from a single attack, ensuring that they will survive and remain able to fight no matter how much damage they take, albeit with critical injuries.
- Hearts Attack (Lovely Attack): Monzaemon creates and flings a number of hearts that can instantly incapacitate a target or make them feel happy to the point of paralyzing them.
- Lovely Charm: Similarly to Hearts Attack, Monzaemon throws magical hearts that soothe the targets struck to the point that their attacks weaken.
- Boom Boom Punch: Monzaemon punches the target repeatedly with glowing paws.
- Silence Hug: Monzaemon hugs the target with both paws.
- Panic Wisp: A magical Fire-elemental attack that can cause the target to panic and become disoriented on contact.
- Hug of Love: Monzaemon's love-filled hug can heal its allies.
- Eye Beam: Monzaemon shoots lasers from its scary eyes.
- Karma: Due to being empowered by the data of the Seven Great Demon Lords, defeating Monzaemon is equivalent to the "sin" of defeating one of the Demon Lords in combat. As a result, the one who defeated Monzaemon would receive a proportionate amount of "retribution" for their "sin", such as being erased from existence.
Key: Re:Digitize | Cyber Sleuth