Mirei Mikagura is a character in Digimon World Re:Digitize and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. She serves as the leader of the Digilab for Takumi to power-up his Digimon. She has extensive knowledge of the Digimon Multiverse. She also serves as a super boss for the Seven Great Demon Lord side story in Cyber Sleuth.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Mirei Mikagura
Origin: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Age: Likely Mid 20s
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Data Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Energy Manipuiation, Space-Time Manipulation, Reactive Evolution, Statistics Amplification, Healing.
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Her Monzaemon is empowered by the Seven Great Demon Lords and was more than capable of matching Takumi Aiba and Sayo in single combat. Her Mastemon is likely as powerful as the other main Digimon of the Cyber Sleuth Protagonists)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiverse level+
Durability: At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Tanked hits from end-game Takumi and Sayo)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Human Melee Range | Several Kilometers at the very least
Standard Equipment: Digivice
Intelligence: Genius. Has extensive knowledge of the entire Digimon multiverse.
Weaknesses: None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Chaos Degradation: Reduces enemies health.
- Shining Laser III: Magic attack, Light damage to all foes.
- Hell Crusher III: Magic attack, Dark damage to all foes.
- Final Aura: Restores a lot of HP for all party members.
- Chain Max: Increase COMBO for one member by 100%.
- Safety Guard: Make one member endure all attacks that could kill you once.
- Hearts Attack (Lovely Attack): Flings hearts. The hearts induce a feeling of euphoria in their target, while also trapping them.
- Silence Hug
- Panic Wisp: Magic attack, Fire damage to one foe. Inflicts Panic status effect.