Miraak (Dovahzul: Mir-Aak, "Allegiance-Guide") is the main antagonist of The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn, the first of all known Dragonborn (according to himself, the locals of Solstheim, and Hermaeus Mora) and a dragon priest.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C
Origin: The Elder Scrolls
Age: Unknown (Has lived since the First Era, since the Age of Dragons)
Classification: The First Dragonborn, Former Champion of Hermaeus Mora, Dragon Priest
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Blessed, Magic, Reality Warping (Dragon Shouts), Intangibility, Soul Absorption (Dragons and lesser beings via Magic), Mind Control, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Magical Barriers, Willpower Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Wind, Ice, Lightning), Skilled Swordsman, Statistics Amplification, Possible Immortality (Type 4 from Hermaeus Mora), Regeneration (Likely High-Low), Astral Projection, Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Capable of maintaining his sanity in Hermaeus Mora's realm of Apocrypha when average mortals can be rendered insane from mere exposure to the realm)
Speed: Peak Human with Massively Hypersonic reactions (Fought on-par with The Last Dragonborn), faster with Whirlwind Sprint
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Island Class
Durability: At least Island level (Took hits from The Last Dragonborn)
Range: Several hundred of meters
Standard Equipment: Miraak's Dragon Priest robes as well as a sword and twin staves.
Intelligence: Very high (Has access to Hermaeus Mora's forbidden knowledge, is extremely ancient)
- Thu'um - Various shouts that grant Miraak different powers.
- Fire Breath - Releases Fire magic from the mouth like a dragon.
- Frost Breath - Releases Ice magic from the mouth.
- Sparks - Zaps enemies with lightning magic.
- Bend Will - Controls the willpower of others.
- Become Ethereal - Temporary become intangible.
- Cyclone- Releases a mini cyclone.
- Whirlwind Sprint- Dashes for a small boost of speed.
- Unrelenting Force - Repels enemies with a shockwave of sound.
- Dragon Aspect - Allows him to take on the powers of a dragon. Grows dragon-like armor boost weapon damage and the power of dragon shouts.
- Dragon Soul Absorption - Absorbs the soul of a dragon, can use it to regenerate his health.