Minori is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. She makes her debut in Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus.
A first-year student at Gessen Girls' Academy who, for whatever reason, acts like a much younger girl all the time. She's innocent and loves to play games, but is also determined to do right by her friends by becoming a worthy shinobi.
She uses a bucket and frying pan as her main weapons, pulling off maneuvers that are so esoteric they almost look like magic.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C, higher with Frantic Mode
Origin: Senran Kagura
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ninjutsu, Aura, creation of Shinobi Barriers (a fighting space/dimension to hide shinobi from regular civilians and minimize collateral damage), fights with gardening tools, Size Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, some degree of Toon Force, Shinobi Transformation, Statistics Amplification (Frantic Mode boosts attack speed and power even further but reduces defense)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Stamina: Above average (Mostly due to her training as a shinobi in Gessen Girls' Academy)
Range: Melee range with tools and several meters with her strongest Ninja Arts.
Standard Equipment: Bucket, Frying Pan, her hamster backpack, Some food like candy and baked sweets
Intelligence: Despite being naive, she is just as much of a highly skilled and experienced fighter as the rest of the students at Gessen Girls' Academy.
Weaknesses: She is very childish and playful. Highly vulnerable when her clothes are completely ripped in battle.
- Pan Pancake: Minori gets out her frying pan and dumps a mysterious substance into it from her bucket, which suddenly turns into three pancakes. She swings the frying pan upwards, throwing the pancakes into the air. While in midair, the pancakes expand in size and when they hit the ground, flatten the opponent(s).
- Minori's Snack Party: Minori's backpack expands before it bursts open, releasing giant pieces of candy which move as if they were sentient. She chases the candy; the candy chases her. Overjoyed, she jumps into the air and sends the candy outwards, where it dances around her, attacking any enemies nearby.
- Strawberry Rainbow Slide: Minori lifts her bucket over her head as it expands, before dropping it to the ground in front of her. Her backpack opens and sends several pieces of candy into the bucket. The bucket begins to bounce around wildly and eventually shoots out a gigantic strawberry baumkuchen cake. She jumps into the hole and begins running inside the cake like a hamster in a wheel. This causes the cake to roll forward, crushing her enemies and flattening anything in its path.
- Shinobi Transformation: A physical technique that uses the Atrribute of Yang, in where the fundamental essence of the shinobi is used as a battle tool by releasing the body's internal spiritual energy in all six chakras simultaneously.
- Frantic Mode: A technique that uses the Attribute of Yin, performed by stripping off one's clothing, resulting in a considerable enhancement in speed and attack power by absorbing blood spilled within the shinobi barrier. However, it is a double-edged sword, as it also incurs a significant penalty to defense.