Despite her apparent wise nature, she has an an innocent and cheerful childlike personality, however when her emotions get violently unstable, this can cause problematic and selfish behavior that no one can help it cope with. She wields the great-sword "Olympia" that is the size of her own body.
Mervamon enjoys battles, and dances during them. Many Digimon consider themselves great fans of Mervamon due to her beauty and skill. She wields the great sword "Olympia Kai" with her right hand and the serpent "Medullia" with her left.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A | At least 2-A
Name: Minervamon | Mervamon
Gender: Genderless but regarded as Female
Age: Unknown | Older as Mervamon
Classification: Member of Olympos XII
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sword Mastery, Air Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Offensive Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Nightmare Syndrome, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Petrification, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Invisibility, Memory Manipulation, Information Manipulation via Magic (Magic in Digimon is not like magic from other verses, but in fact high level programming knowledge), Flight, Shapeshifting, Darkness Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Death Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Summoning, Sleep Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Duplication, Holy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Plant Manipulation, Healing, Can fire Energy Blasts, Poison Manipulation, Martial Arts, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference), Death Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Power Nullification | All previous abilities, Medullia can swallow enemies whole, Power Nullification.
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (Like all members of Olympos XII, she rivals the might of the Royal Knights, members of which command the power to destroy the Digital World. Managed to fight three of Koh/Sayo's Digimon in single combat) | At least Multiverse level+ (All around improved fighter compared to her time as Minervamon, with greater experience and style)
Speed: Immeasurable (Via powerscaling to other Olympus Xll members) | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable via power-scaling | Immeasurable (Stronger than Minervamon)
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+
Durability: At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+
Range: Extended melee range normally, at least several dozen meters with projectiles, likely higher
Standard Equipment: Her great sword Olympia and her snake-skin armor | Same as Minervamon | Her great sword Olympia Kai and Medullia
Intelligence: Unknown, but being modeled after Minerva, the Greek goddess of tactical warfare, should indicate that she is an amazing tactician despite her childish exterior | As Mervamon she is far more calm and collected and has honed her skill with her weapons immensely, however, she is also somewhat playful and flirtatious
Weaknesses: Very childish and seemingly reckless, her emotions can get the best of her | None notable | Seems to be preoccupied by her body, fools around during battles
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Strike Roll: Unleashes a forward rolling slash from the Olympia, splitting the ground.
- Madness Merry-Go-Round: Performs a horizontal spinning slash too quick to catch with the eyes, creating a large tornado.
- Dominion Blade: Throws a white slash effect from Olympia.
- Olympia Slash: A slash attack.
- Guard Break Field: Lowers the opponent(s) durability by 10%.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Launches an orb of darkness that causes all those hit to have their vital functions cease immediately. Or spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
- Enigma: Destroys the foe's spirit with rainbow bubbles or a giant heart.
- Petra Fire: Unleashes a power from its eyes that petrifies whatever it looks at.
- Magical Fire: Shoots a spiral of ethereal flames.
- Phantom Fire: Fires a phantom blue fireball.
- Phantom Hurricane: Create a large phantom tornado.
- Double Fire: Shoots two simultaneous spirals of ethereal flame.
- Spiral Wing: Cartwheels into the foe or summons a small tornado.
- Ice Prism: Causes a trail of icicles to appear along the ground to slam the enemy.
- Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness from its hand.
- Dash Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while running.
- Kuuchuu Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while jumping through the air.
- Machine Gun Kick: Strikes with small continuous midair kicks.
- Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them.
- Pillar of Fire: Creates a wall of flames.
- Night of Blizzard: Attacks the enemy using a dark blizzard or shards of ice.
- Summon: Summons spirits of fire and/or ice, sometimes combining them to create a ball of ice and fire or a sphere of darkness to shoot at the enemy.
- Idle Bubble: A magic water attack that puts the foe to sleep.
- Nightmare: Blast the foe with Dark Energy.
- ThunderCloud: Summons a thunder cloud, which unleashes an intense lightning strike.
- Magic Game: Releases blue lightning from her sword or turns herself invisible.
- Terror Illusion: Exploits the enemy's fears with illusions.
- Blink Breeze: Creates a blast of wind from its staff.
- Duplication: Inherited from Kuramon. Minervamon can make countless clones of herself to aid her in battle.
- Blood Eye: Confuses the enemy with her eyes.
- Temptation: Spreads a cloud of pink pollen that saps the enemy's life away.
- Fairy Vine: Whips the enemy with a vine that extends from her wrists.
- Hana no Kubikazari: Wraps a ring of flowers around the foe to tame it.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Poison Thorns: All attacks has a chance of poisoning the opponent.
- Poison Ivy: Creates vines that whip the enemy, also paralyzing them. This also can poison the target.
- Night Stalker: Extends the Medullia, which pursues the opponent anywhere to swallow them whole.
- Love Poison: Uses its glamour to exploit the vitality of the opponents that inhale the toxic mist sprayed from the Medullia's mouth.
- Final Strike Roll: Performs a forward rolling slash with Olympia Kai drawn and filled with power.
- Madness Merry-Go-Round DX: Performs a spinning slash, too quick to catch with the eyes, with the Olympia Kai and Medullia, creating a tornado that instantly tears the opponents it touches limb from limb.
- Snake Punch (Hebi Panchi): Strikes the opponent with the Medullia.
- Medullia Punch: Strikes the opponent with the Medullia.
- Olympia Kai: Slashes the opponent with the Olympia Kai.
- Power Null: A thought that nullifies the opponent's special abilities.
Key: Minervamon | Mervamon