A strange entity described as having an energy signature similar to that of a summon yet is not bound to a Materia, Genesis Rhapsodos believes her to be the goddess from the epic LOVELESS. She is an incredibly powerful individual, able to clash with Zack in direct combat as the hardest boss of Crisis Core: -Final Fantasy VII-. Upon her defeat, she shatters into crystals in a burst of light, but will return should Zack Fair revisit the site of their fight for a rematch.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 5-A, likely higher
Origin: Final Fantasy VII
Classification: Summon, Superboss
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Invulnerability (Can bestow herself with temporary immunity to physical attacks or magical attacks or both), Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Healing, Weapon Mastery, Levitation, Resistance to elemental attacks, Immune to Status Conditions such as poison, binding, and Time Stopping abilities, Binding abilities
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+
Striking Strength: At least Dwarf Star Class+, likely higher (Able to trade blows with Zack)
Durability: At least Dwarf Star level+, likely higher (Comparable to Zack)
Stamina: Extremely high, able to fight Zack Fair for an extended period of time and always returns even after being defeated.
Range: Extended melee range with her staff, much higher with magic
Standard Equipment: Her armor, staff, and shield
Intelligence: An extremely skilled combatant able to clash with Zack Fair in both melee combat and in the use of magic. She is implied to contain a portion of Gaia's consciousness and fights with grace and poise.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Absolute Ward: Grants her complete Invulnerability for twenty seconds.
- Anti-Magic: Creates a barrier that nullifies magical attacks for twenty seconds.
- Anti-Material: Creates a barrier that nullifies physical attacks for twenty seconds.
- Blessing Light: Heals herself back to full vitality with sacred light.
- Crimson Flare: Sends out a slow-moving homing fireball that deals heavy fire-elemental magical damage on impact.
- Flash Slash: A two-part high-speed physical attack that knocks away the opponent, dealing extra damage if the opponent is not particularly lucky.
- Judgment Arrow: Minerva's Limit Break, she creates a space-like dimension and binds her target with a magical seal, leaving them vulnerable as her armor converts itself into a massive crossbow with which she pelts her foe from all sides with magical arrows before finishing them with a charged shot, creating a massive explosion that attacks one's HP (Vitality), MP (Mana or Magical Reserves), and AP (Stamina and Mental Fortitude) simultaneously. This attack also ignores all defensive abilities with the sole exception of complete and utter invulnerability, making escape impossible.
- Krysta: Creates crystal-like pillars of ice that deal heavy ice-elemental magical damage.
- Photon Feather: Creates feather projectiles out of photons to deal heavy physical damage.
- Thor's Hammer: Raises her staff to bring down powerful bolts of lightning that deal heavy lightning-elemental magic damage.
- Ultima: The ultimate offensive magic, Minerva generates an explosion that deals massive non-elemental magical damage across a wide area.