Miia (ミーア, Mīa) is a Lamia (Snake Girl) and the first girl to be placed with Kurusu as part of the Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill. After experiencing Kurusu's kindness firsthand, she has fallen head over heels in love with him to the point of trying to seduce him at almost every opportunity or otherwise jealously coveting his attention . She always refers to him as "Darling (だぁりん Dārin)", even when speaking to others about him.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Monster Musume
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Speed: Human level, can swim at Superhuman speed
Lifting Strength: At least Average Human
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level (Can tank getting rammed by Centorea)
Range: Melee range
Standard Equipment: Cold Spray: A spray of cold water used against other Lamias
Intelligence: Average, low when it comes to cooking
Weaknesses: If her environment isn't warm enough, her bodily functions will slow down, and she will feel the need to hibernate, her tail is rather sensitive to touching, loves Kimihito way too much
-Overpowering Darling on several occasions
-Fighting with Centorea on a regular basis
- Lamia physiology
- Cold Blooded: Because she is reptilian, she is a poikilotherm. If her environment isn't warm enough, her bodily functions will slow down, and she will feel the need to hibernate.
- Skin Shedding: At certain periods in her life, like a normal snake, she will shed the skin on her tail, which according to her is more embarrassing than being seen naked.
- Snake Tail: Her most noticeable trait, her tail, is a very strong and dexterous part of her body. It is strong enough to crush metal pipes without her noticing (when under the effect of a Full Moon), and accidentally dislocate Kimihito's shoulder by strangling him. She can also coil up her tail and use it as a spring to launch herself great distances. Because of her tail, Miia is also skilled at climbing trees.
- Superhuman Durability: Aside from being temporarily stunned, Miia received no injuries from a Centaur stampeding over her.
- Martial Arts Training: When Miia expects to go into a fight, she takes on a martial arts stance, suggesting she may have some self defense training.
- Swimming: Miia is also a good swimmer, and can even swim backwards. This, combined with her ability to use her tail as a spring, allows her to keep up with a mermaid, who can reach top speeds of 50km/hr.