Mian is a member of the "Official Invitation Team" in King of Fighters XIV. Mian is a woman fighter who battles using moves from the traditional Chinese dancing art of the "Sichuanese Opera". Despite her high dancing skills, Mian is an extremely shy person, and doesn't drop her mask often, except for rare instances where she displays self-confidence.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Origin: King of Fighters
Classification: Martial Artist, Chinese dancer
Attack Potency: Small City level (Comparable to most fighters)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Via powerscaling)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can lift and throw people as large as Chang, who also carries a huge iron ball)
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Durability: Small City level
Stamina: Very High
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: Folding fan
Intelligence: Skilled combatant
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Karin- Mian will perform 4 spinning punches with a rainbow-like aura while dancing.
- Bienkyu- Mian will leap significantly high in the air and perform one of her four different types of dive kicks.
- Hiyoushou- Mian will float towards her opponent with a palm strike.
- Rasen- Mian slides forward, then does a spin kick. She leaves a trail of rainbow during the attack.
- Rangurenbu- Mian will perform a series of punches and kicks with rainbow-colored aura. She then burns the opponent and strikes them with her fan.
- Hiren Enbu- Mian will perform a rising spinning attack with rainbow-colored aura around her.
- Zesshou Shisen Enbu- Mian opens her mask and spins towards her opponent from multiple angels as the screen goes white. She finishes the attack with a backflip kick after donning her mask again.