MetalSeadramon is the first of the Dark Masters that first attacked the Digidestined in Digimon Adventure 01. He resembles the Seadramon's Mega form, though his entire body is metal, hence the name. MetalSeadramon rules the Net Ocean and presides over the "Deep Savers", an aquatic army including Scorpiomon and four Divermon. He is very arrogant and short-tempered, easily losing his temper when his enemies get the best of him. MetalSeadramon prefers to kill his foes, rather than have make sport them, and unlike the other Dark Masters, who enjoy executing their minions for its own sake, MetalSeadramon only executes his henchman when they fail him.
|“||I rule this sea with an iron fist, an iron tail... an iron everything, really.||„|
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | High 6-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 4-C | At least High 4-C | 3-C | At least 3-C
Origin: Digimon Adventure
Classification: Mega-level Data-type Cyborg Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Healing, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite | All previous abilities amplified, Absolute Zero, Attack Reflection | Resistance to Statistics lowering, Can weaken Magic | All previous abilities amplified | Darkness Manipulation, All previous abilities amplified | All previous abilities amplified, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Can lower opponent's Attack Potency, Energy Manipulation, Flight.
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Equal to other Rookie level Digimon) | Large Island level (He made great storms throughout the Middle East with his presence) | At least Large Island level (Astronomically more powerful than its counterpart of the File Island) | At least Large Island level+ (Astronomically more powerful than his base form) | At least Large Star level (Via powerscaling to Ultimate level Digimon) | At least Large Star level (Far stronger than base) | Galaxy level (Should scale to other Mega level Digimon such as WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon) | At least Galaxy level (Managed to fight WarGreymon)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to other Rookie Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions/Combat Speed (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Dobermon) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ | Relativistic (Should be as fast as other Ultimate levels) | At least Relativistic | Relativistic, with Relativistic+ reactions
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+ (Managed to overpower WarGreymon)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Large Island Class | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Island Class+ | At least Large Star Class | At least Large Star Class | Galactic Class | At least Galactic Class
Durability: Large Building level (Can tank hits from other Rookie level Digimon) | Large Island level | At least Large Island level | At least Large Island level+ | At least Large Star level (Should be able to take hits from other Ultimates) | Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level (Took hits from WarGreymon)
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Several dozen meters due to his sheer size, Several hundred meters with projectiles and ranged attacks
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: As a Dark Master, MetalSeadramon is a powerful combatant, managing to give the likes of WarGreymon great trouble during their fight despite the latter's ability to rip apart Dramon-type Digimon with his Dramon Destroyers. He holds a great deal of sway over other aquatic Digimon, commanding them with almost absolute authority and executing them when they prove to be incompetent. He is ruthless and persistent, consistently chasing the DigiDestined through all of the of the Digital World's seas and was only Whamon's intervention managed to save them. However, his power has made him complacent and arrogant, making him prone to gloating and self-satisfactory remarks that give his enemies time to get away and regroup.
Weaknesses: Is arrogant and prone to gloating and self-satisfactory remarks, buying time for his opponents to get away
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Dengeki Biririn: Discharges an electric current emitted from its body that is over a million volts, striking the opponent.
- Beta Slugger: Removes the sharp fin from its back and shoots it like a boomerang.
- Cutter Fin: Somersaults through the air while slicing at the foe.
- Water Tower: Causes a geyser of water to erupt from underneath the foe.
- Ice Archery: Shoots an ice sickle at the opponent.
- Anti-Paralysis: Removes Paralysis and heals his injuries.
- Ice Arrow: Spews absolute zero breath from its mouth, instantly freezing water that it fires at the opponent.
- Water Breath: An attack where after turning backwards, Seadramon sprays a breath of water out of its mouth.
- Chilblains: Uses its body to hit the water, creating a wall of ice.
- Cold Breath: Blows an icy breath from its mouth, freezing the opponent.
- Shimetsukeru: Coils its body around the opponent and tightens it.
- Mirror Reflection: Takes a stance that counters ranged attacks.
- Thunder Javelin: Fires a powerful lightning strike from the blade on its calvaria.
- Maelstrom: Creates an electrified tornado. In Digimon Digital Card Battle, it generates a tsunami.
- Dramon Attack: Uses the blade on its calvaria to pierce through the enemy.
- Ice Arrow: Shoots Absolute Zero ice blades at all foes.
- Stinger Surprise: Avoids attack while resting.
- Ice Reflector: Flails at the ice, generating an ice quake.
- Thunder Blade: Stabs the enemy with the electrified blade on its calvaria.
- Mega Ice Blast: A more powerful Ice Arrow.
- Shimetsukeru: Squeezes an enemy with its body.
- Mental Break: Weakens the power of Magic.
- Idle Bubble: A water technique that puts the foe to sleep.
- Darkstrom: Engulfs the enemy in a whirlpool produced with the powers of darkness.
Evil Icicle: Drops a giant icicle summoned from its horn.
- Strange Mist: Breathes out a debilitating mist.
- Thunder Blade: Stabs the enemy with the electrified blade on the head.
- Thunder Javelin: Fires a high voltage charge from the blade on the head.
- Dramon Attack: Use the blade on the head to pierce through the enemy.
- Maelstrom: Creates an electrified tornado.
- River of Power/Ultimate Stream: Fires an energy cannon from its snout.
- Hell Squeeze: Powerfully constricts its enemy in its coils.
- Poseidon's Divide: Summons up a tsunami and directs it at the foe.
- Shimetsuke: Squeezes an enemy with its body.
- Attack Break Field: Lowers the opponent(s) Attack Potency.
- Giga Sea Destroyer: Fires an energy torpedo from its mouth-cannon.
- Sky Wave: Strafes with countless anti-aircraft energy shells fired from the launchers on its back.
Keys: Betamon | File Island Seadramon | Folder Continent Seadramon | Seadramon X | MegaSeadramon and WaruSeadramon | MegaSeadramon X | Databook MetalSeadramon and GigaSeadramon | Digimon Adventure MetalSeadramon