|“||Metagross has four brains in total. Combined, the four brains can breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This Pokémon can float in the air by tucking in its four legs.||„|
|~ Pokédex, Pokémon Ruby|
Metagross is the Iron leg Pokémon that debuted in the Hoenn region. It is the fusion of 2 Metangs, which in turn are fusions of 2 Beldum. It is part Steel/Psychic type. It starts off as Beldum, who evolves at level 20 into Metang, and then into Metagross at level 45. Metagross is also capable of mega evolution using the Metagrossite.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A | At least High 7-A
Name: Metagross | Mega Metagross
Classification: Iron leg Pokémon, Mega Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Increased Intelligence, Steel type attacks, Psychic abilities, Telekinesis, Flight, Dark type attacks, Magnetism Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Able to half its weight, Prevents Statistics from lowering, Boosts power of contact moves, Resistance to Ice, Grass, Psychic, Rock, Steel, Dragon, Normal, Flying, and Fairy attacks, with Immunity to Poison attacks.
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Can catch and dodge thrown, flung, or hurled items. Pokémon throw things much heavier at .032c) | Sub-Relativistic (Faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Able to lift its own weight of 550kg via telekinesis) | Class 1 (Able to lift its own weight of 942.9kg via telekinesis)
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+ | At least Large Mountain Class
Durability: At least Mountain level+ | At least Large Mountain level
Range: Average Human melee. Several hundred meters with Special attacks and psychic abilities.
Intelligence: Extremely high. A Metagross has four brains, allowing it to process calculations faster than a supercomputer.
Weaknesses: Weak to Dark, Fighting, Fire, Ground and Ghost-type attacks.
Abilities: Like every Pokémon, the Metagross line has a special ability that helps them in battle. They can only have one out of the selection normally, though composite versions of these Pokémon tend to have access to all their abilities.
- Clear Body: Prevents stats from being lowered.
- Light Metal (Hidden ability): Halves the Pokémon's weight
- Tough Claws: This is only an ability for Mega Metagross, Increases the power of contact moves by 33%.
- Moves: For a list of all of Metagross' naturally learned, TM/HM, breeding and tutored moves, visit here.
- Flight: Metagross is able to levitate and fly freely by contracting its arms and lifting itself via telekinesis.
- Magnetism Manipulation: The Metagross line is described as having magnetic force for blood, as communicating through magnetism, and using magnetism for levitation and telekinesis.
Key: Metagross | Mega Metagross