|“||Appears before Judgment Day to save the virtuous. He is a universal figure, appearing in myth around the world. Many stories involve his death and rebirth.||„|
|~ Compendium Info|
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-B
Name: The Messiah, Jesus Christ, Orpheus, Sakya / Shaka (Siddhārtha Gautama), Various Others
Origin: Shin Megami Tensei / Persona
Gender: Genderless, Varies with Manifestations
Age: Unknown. At least Millions of Years Old (Older than Humanity)
Classification: Cosmic Being, Transcendent Being, Persona
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Flight / Levitation, Teleportation, Non-Corporeal, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Life & Death Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Healing / Resurrection, Statistics Amplification, Magic, Almighty Spells that Bypass all Defenses
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Class XKJ
Durability: At least Planet level, likely higher (Through him and the Universe Arcana, the Persona 3 protagonist became completely immune to Nyx's blows)
Stamina: Vastly Superhuman
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Unknown. Likely Vastly Superhuman given its nature
Weaknesses: None notable
- Megidolaon:Deals severe almighty damage to all foes.
- God's Hand:Deals Severe strike damage to one foe.
- Salvation:Fully Heals an entire party and Cures Ailments.
- Enduring Soul:Resurrects the User one time after death.
- Agidyne:Deals Severe Fire damage to one foe.
- Debilitate:Greatly lowers attack, defense, hit, and evasion of one foe.
- Dekaja:Removes enemy stat buffs.
- Drain Phys:Passively Absorbs Physical Attacks.