Yeah, that's what happened to me with most of the No More Heroes pages, like I put all the bosses on different tiers because they had no notable feats yet it was inconsistent with Travis's power so the only feats I got were from Travis, which is why they're all at Tier 8-A. It's just the way the Wiki works sadly.
Anw, if a normal goddess is Multi-City Block Level, then how about Peashy, Plutia, Rei and Arfoire?
Peashy can easily out-match 4 goddess in the same time in anime just by pure strength. Peashy beat Nepgear and Neptune together. Histoire once said Peashy is the strongest CPU in term of strength.
Plutia can fight on par with Peashy, so basically, she's stronger than 4 goddess, right?
Arfoire's basic form can fight on par with a goddess, so her basic form must be Multi-City Block Level. But then, when she absorbs all 4 goddess's power and become the Dragon, what will her be with that feat? In fact, she has the power of 5 goddess in the same time, i think? And Histoire once said, in the past, Arfoire and Histoire tear Gamindustri into 4 parts when 4 goddesses are created.
Rei can take on 4 Goddesses and 4 sisters in the same time in anime
If you're thinking about adding the HDD Neptune feat where Neptune destroys the entire continent, I got it reviewed before and I noticed on the bottom left corner when she's using that move, it literally says it's not happening as It says it's literally just there to look cool so it's not an actual feat
Ah, actually, not that feat btw. I'm talking about Rei. In anime, she said after she consumed Share Energy of all CPUs in her dimension, she destroyed Planeptune in 1 blow, but it causes a big explosion which lead her to Neptune's current dimension. Which means, in her 100% Share Energy, she's at least Country Level, huh?
This is from Rebirth3. Too lazy to watch the anime again. You can watch it but i'll tell it in short:
In Rebirth3, Neptune and Nepgear drop to Ultradimension via a dimension hole. Later on, Rei from Ultradimension tell them about herself. She's the CPU of Tari Nation, but she got betrayed by her people, so she destroyed her own country, which created the "Tari Corruption" event in Gamindustri History. After that, she lost almost all of her power. But she realized her counterpart from Hyperdimension can save the day. She sent her CPU power to her counterpart which created a dimension hole and that's why Neptune and Nepgear got in Ultradimension. But because of "Dimensional Balance Rule" (as Histoire said), the weaker she is from other dimension, the stronger she is from her dimension. And for some unknown reason, all of Rei from other dimension, include Ultradimension Rei got weaker and weaker, and Hyperdimension Rei got stronger and stronger, to a point that she can destroy the whole Ultradimension just from Hyperdimension. Hyperdimension Rei created a hole, which get wider and wider over time, until it devours Ultradimension to nothing. As Croice said, she can do so w/o any trouble. And the-beam-god-only-know shoot from that hole destroy most of Planeptune as Peashy said. You can take a look at that video.
"Rei Ryghts is likely to be the most powerful antagonist and character to appear in the Hyperdimension Neptunia universe. As a CPU, she boasts the power to destroy entire worlds (something that not even Arfoire is capable of accomplishing without external measures to increase her power), can generate a potentially limitless number of fake CPU clones that are stated to have strength that is nearly equal to that of the real Goddesses and can effortlessly transfer any amount of her own power (and memories) to her Hyperdimension counterpart. She can even breach the fabric of time and space and create portals to other dimensions (as demonstrated when she sent Neptune to the Ultradimension). She can do all of this without the supplemental energy gained from Shares."
1. Rei lost all of her power after she destroyed her country, thereby getting rid of al her share energy and rendering herself useless. From that I could say that it might be possible, but highly risky for a goddess to do.
2. Being able to destroy world's is only just a claim. Unless you have visible damage that she can do that, you have nothing to back it up, it can't actually be accepted because you don't have a calculation
3. Most of Planeptune was demolished not all of it. And like I said before without any visible damage shown it's hard to say.
4. The portal got wider and wider over time. So it's not instant. So if you want to at least add this, you have to say with prep time.
5. Dimensions and the space time continuum are wierd to me. I can see that it's actually not hard to open portals, but for all of Rei's other skills, I honestly want to know what Rei gets all her power. If it's not shares, then what is she powered by? You need to explain this because Goddess's need share energy to gain power, so if you just say that Rei can do this without Share energy, some people are going to ask question you credibility.
6. This is all I can say on the matter so If you want to request an upgrade, create a thread in the forums with all the things you found in the web and present it to the staff.
I see. As for me, I just tend to look through the web every now and then but it seems like the only thing Mob talker related is Fanfic so I doubt the series will be making a comeback a s powerful as its debut.