sorry to bother, but i heard that u "know ur shit" around here, so i though that asking u was a good idea. can u help me find the cal for naruto's nad sasuke's jutsu clash in their final fight? (the second final fight lol)
1. Eventually. I always saw Prometheus regen as a part of his curse given by the gods or zeus, but since the olympian gods are from the same race, they should have similar characteristics. It would be best if you could find other examples of regen from gods.
2. Not sure what you mean.
3. No. The Bifrost is just the bridge between Midgard and Asgard. The gods are normally able to travel to other worlds on there own (Like Loki and Thor to reclaim his hammer, which was "lost" in Jötunheim). Not sure if they really need the bifrost to travel to midgard.
4. In the "cosmos" of the nine worlds, Midgard is just one of the nine realms.
1) Well there is Athena's birth and the Myth of Semele so i guess this could work.
2) What i mean is do the Greek Gods manipulate the concepts they hold dominion over directly (concept manip) or are they abstract embodiments in some way (Matt seems to claim the latter alot and certain interpretations have it that way.
3) Thanks i was always confused about that, guess we could get a speed upgrade out of that and Odin V Ymir
I just saw that there is a lot going on right now and some calcs have been performed, but at the moment I have too much to do at university. I probably will have time at christmas and the hollidays, but not now. Sorry.