I had some questions on Methuselah, and I don't know who to go to for the answers besides you.
1. Should Meth have Low 2-C via death added to his profile, like SCP-682 does, considering if he is killed, the world will collapse with the mystery of Darkness.
2. This description of his mind manipulation:
Mind Manipulation (Just looking, hearing or reading about his heritage can cause others to go into madness, to the point that they and their future generations are cursed with madness of his existence)
It should probably be switched out with Madness Manipulation and I think he should get Curse Manipulation if I'm reading what I think I am reading. Would that lead the LDO having resistance to curses?
3. Is Methuselah that was killed in Dies Irae - Interview with Kaziklu Bey the only version of him? Like when he is said to embody the darkness from the time of Mercury, is it just a universe, or the entire multiverse?
IIRC, Mercurius made an infinite multiverse when he took the Throne, and so I'm curious if Methuselah is the embodiment of darkness from all of Mercurius's creation or just an individual universe.
4. How do we scale Methuselah's AP? We don't use the resets, right? If we don't use the high end of the reset multiplier, then what do we use exactly? Barring the resets, Meth should still scale from all the nights from the begging of time to 1944, right? That should scale to something much higher than just planet level, right?
The real reason I am making this note on your wall was that I was debating on this thread with The real cal howard about the legitimacy of Dragon Ball ridiculous scaling and multipliers.
Cal brought up Meth's multiplier from Merc's resets and said that the multiplier's high end was disregarded for being so ridiculously large. I stated that, AFAIK, the multiplier's high end was disregarded for being an outlier for putting Dies Irae - Interview with Kaziklu Bey Reinhard at an absurd level of 3-A despite the fact that a much stronger Reinhard scales only to Tier 4 feats. I then went on to say that we scale Meth's mindhax using the said multiplier.
He then went on to say that if we consider the feat an outlier for AP, then we should consider it an outlier for his mindhax. And that picking one, and not the other is cherrypicking.
I'm curious about if he is right, and so I went to ask my best friend and resident Masada-expert, you.
Should the embodiment of the night's mystery = AP be disregarded? Or is Cal wrong?
I'm sorry for all these questions, I'm just curious.
Well, I think that's it, so I guess this is the time of my departure.
2. Probs? I no longer understand this wiki interpretations of "madness" and "mind manip"
3. Meth is dankness of the entire creation
4. His mindfuck uses the resets too but on a different thing. You see he's mindhax is badically the manifestation of idea that darkness is a fearful concept. This idea (mystery) takes the form of mindhax that is amplified by the entire living beings idea of darkness. From beginning if creation to his end, Methuselah takes this belief (Mystery) and use it as a mindhax. So basically all this living beings idea of darkness × dem loops
Meth has other planets feats such as covering half of the world in darkness. Creating two planetary scales attack (jaws and dtakes worth a density of 100 nights), him being capable "oh shit busted planet by accident cause lol moving all dankness", and Magna mere activation being capable of destroyig a whole continent.
Oh yeah, Meth should be abstract type 1. He's form we see isn't his but a member of the church whom he possessed his body. He appears as zombie, vampire or anything related to darkness. When he finally revealed his identity and took Claudia with him, narration stated how all of the darkness (from the caves, shadows of others, ect) started moving towards the direction he was heading, because Meth is the darkness (ftom minor things such as shafows to related concepts/stuff such as death, diseases, war,ect), not some dude who embodies it.
2. I think it's just being specific on a popular subset of the same power.
3. "Meth is dankness of the entire creation" Nice.
If Meth is the darkness of the Mercurius's creation, then doesn't his mystery's mindhax's potency scale to parallel universes and possibly beyond?
4. So the mindhax and AP's potency work on different systems and don't come from the same source?
Taking from what you said, should he have the tier rating of "At least 6-A, likely 5-B, possibly far higher"? Or is his current rating just fine because he has other planetary feats that he scales from?
And damn, that sounds like really cool shit, wish I could read it.
I was plagued with my cat allergy when we went to my cousin's house (who has three cats) for Christmas Eve and Day and New Years Eve and Day, not to mention I was bored out of my mind just staying there for hours with nothing to do.
So it kind of sucked, but whatever. It's more about the meaning of coming together as a family to be with each other, and the week-long break was nice.
Anyway, I was on a Reinhard thread where this guy brought up some good questions about the LLT.
If Reinhard's spear is 1-A for being able to kill Mercurius as shown in this thread. And he has the ability to effect 1-As as shown when he attacked Marie through Ren despite her not being "there" as you stated in this thread, then shouldn't the LLT have 1-A range and/or speed?
The guy is making a CRT for it, so I was looking for your opinion on it.
Don't really have the time for a lengthy discussion about such topics (since i am sure it will go for such time haha)
I've already stated my opinion on it in a thread i believe. Reinhard affected Marie despite her not being "there". Using Ren's Holy Relic that houses Marie's as a way to disapprove is nothing.
In fact, even if you tried to use that it still wouldn't matter. Ren's Holy Relic houses Marie but not Twilight Beach (which is a dimension existing outside of Throne Reach). Reinhard speared Ren's Holy Relic which affected Twilight Beach, opened a hole in there. So even if you try to argue Ren houses Marie completely (which is wrong anyway), nothing debunks Reinhard LLT reaching realms beyond outside Throne domain which encompasses all dimensions in existence.
There's much more to discuss but that'll require me to go and seek KKK and Dies Irae (which holy shit i forgot half of it. I'll have to reread it again somewhere)
While I know you arnt as active anymore im hoping you can answer this,
“Seat of the universe in the center of infinite Swatiskas, Yakou's hierarchy and nothing more than his point of view. Forever existing in this place, incapable of getting out of it due to his nature as a Singularity. Just like how ants fails to understand humans existence, humans are incapable of fully grasping phenomenon that is Yakou. As such, he picks the existence of beings he wants to interact with, and aligns their hierarchy to his, it's basically sharing his own point of view with someone.“