Mercuremon is a villain from Digimon Frontier. Cherubimon created him from the spirits of steel of Ancientwisemon making him one of the Legendary Warriors.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-C | At least 2-A | At least 2-A
Name: Mercuremon, BlackSeraphimon, Sephirotmon
Origin: Digimon Frontier
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Illusion Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Metal Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Power Mimicry, Teleportation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Darkness Manipulation, Flight, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Expert Swordsman, BFR, Statistics Amplification, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Can negate the durability of evil enemies via "Judgement Slash, Can remove Curses, Heat Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation (Can recreate the Big Bang, though this is a suicide attack), Electricity Manipulation, Healing, Soul Purification (Only works on evil beings), Portal Creation, Limited Probability Manipulation, Acausality, Resistance to Power Nullification, Existence Erasure. | All previous abilities, Information Analysis (Can look at his opponent and instantly find their weakness).
Attack Potency: At least Large Island level+ (Via powerscaling to Grumblemon) | At least Multiverse level+ (Has the power of Seraphimon) | At least Multiverse level+ (Has data for Aldamon's Brahmashira)
Durability: At least Large Island level+ | At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: High. Hasn't been shown to get exhausted, even after taking hits.
Range: Same range as the attack he is reflecting, otherwise a few meters | A few hundred kilometers
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Has been shown to use complex strategies
Weaknesses: His insistence on making things dramatic causes him to play with his opponents instead if finishing them quickly.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Generous Mirror: He reflects back an attack from a mirror on its arm.
- Offset Reflector: He catches an attack in the mirror in one arm then shoots it back a second later out of the other mirror on his other arm.
- Seven Hells: Creates seven orbs of darkness and sends them at an enemy. They explode on contact.
- Testament: Creates lightning from his hand.
- Strike of the Seven Stars/Seven Heavens: Creates seven superheated balls of light at the opponent to annihilate them.
- Testament: Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a new Big Bang
- Excalibur: Attacks with the holy sword generated from its right arm.
- Gate of Destiny: Seraphimon has sometimes been shown to be able to use the abilities of its previous stage, MagnaAngemon. With this attack he uses Excalibur to open a gate to a sealed dimension from which there is no escape, consigning his foe to oblivion.
- Heaven's Knuckle: Gathers holy power in its fist and shoots a beam of holy light from it.
- God Typhoon: Spins its Holy Rod or both itself and the Holy Rod to create a tornado.
- Holy Rod: Hits the opponent with its glowing Holy Rod.
- Angel Slam: Uses its Holy Rod to pick up an enemy and slam it into the ground.
- Staff Sweep: Trips the opponent with the Holy Rod.
- Halo Attack: Spins through the air swinging its Holy Rod.
- Glide: Flaps its wings to stay airborne.
- Holy Shot: Fires a bullet of holy energy from its spinning rod.
- Heaven's Gate: Opens a portal to another dimension that sucks in the enemy and seals them away, or blasts the enemy with light from the gate. This light blast has a chance of instantly killing the opponent.
- Excalibur: Extends its energy sword on its right arm and attacks.
- Heaven's Heal: Heals injuries to self and allies.
- Holy Desinfection: Cures cursed status ailments on allies.
- Soul Banish: Glows with holy energy before either firing one or more energy blades or unleashing a powerful kick.
- Judgment Slash: A single sword strike that destroys evil.
- Flying Sword of Justice:Rushes forward through the air to stab with its outstretched Excalibur.
- Shield Counter: Blocks an incoming attack with its beam shield, following up with a sword slash.
- Holy Jump: Uses holy power to launch straight up into the sky.
- Excaliburst: Powers up the Excalibur and then slices the enemy.
- Shield Strike: Rams the opponent with its beam shield.
- Rumble Blend Number (1-10): Uses attacks copied from others.
Key: Mercuremon | Blackseraphimon | Sephirotmon