Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 4-C | 3-C | 3-C | At least 3-C, possibly At least 2-A
Name: Meramon | SkullMeramon/DeathMeramon | Boltmon
Gender: Genderless, but referred to as Male.
Classification: Champion level Data Attribute Flame Digimon | Ultimate level Data Attribute Flame Digimon | Mega level Data Attribute Cyborg Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Statistics Amplification, Weather Manipulation, Intangibility, Regeneration (Mid-High) and Duplication (As long as even the smallest flame survives, Meramon will regenerate and duplicate), Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Ice Manipulation, Debuffing, Absorption | All Meramon Abilities, Absorption, Earth Manipulation, Chain Manipulation | All previous Abilities, Electricity Manipulation, Master Axe Weilder, Flight. | All Meramon abilities, Forcefield Creation.
Attack Potency Large Island level (With his presence dried up all the Southeast Asia. Comparable to other Champion level Digimon) | At least Large Island level (A thousand times more powerful than its counterpart of the File Island.) | At least Large Star level (Equal to other Ultimate Digimon) | Galaxy level (Fought against Metalgreymon) | Galaxy level (Should be superior to Digimon Adventure SkullMeramon) | At least Galaxy level, possibly At least Multiverse level+ (Should at least be comparable to Mega Digimon as he is far superior to normal Ultimate Digimon. Fought end game Keisuke, but was killed immediately by Beelzemon once his barrier was destroyed)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic combat speed (Equal to other Champion level Digimon who scale to this calc) | Relativistic | Relativistic with FTL combat speed (Faster than Meramon, kept up with Metalgreymon) | Relativistic | Relativistic+, with FTL reactions | At least FTL, possibly Immeasurable (Kept pace with Endgame Keisuke. Otherwise should be able to keep pace with Mega Digimon)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman | At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Island Class (Injured Birdramon) | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Star Class | Galactic Class (Traded blows with Metalgreymon) | Galactic Class | At least Galactic Class, possibly At least Multiversal+
Durability At least Large Island level (Traded blows with Birdramon) | At least Large Island level | At least Large Star level | Galaxy level (Tanked hits with Metalgreymon) | Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level, possibly At least Multiverse level+, High Multiverse level+ with his special barrier (Strong enough to keep even Cyber Sleuth Beelzemon out)
Stamina: High | Very High | Extremely High
Range: Melee range, A few dozen kilometers with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None | Flaming Chains | Tomahawk
Intelligence: Average, though a pretty adept fighter.
Weaknesses: Depending on the continuity, he may have a huge weakness to Water based attacks. | None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Fireball: Flares up both of its arms, knocking away the opponent.
- Roaring Fire: Uses crimson flames to burn the opponent.
- Fire Fist: Engulfs its hand in fire and punches the opponent.
- Magma Blast: Emits magma rocks which rain upon its opponents.
- Burning Fist: Engulfs both of its hands in flame, then throws them in the form of fireballs.
- Attack Charge: Boosts his Attack Potency by 10%.
- Ice Phantom: Inflicts burns on the opponent with super-chilled air by punching them with a freezing fist made of ice.
- Cold Flame: Fires small ice flames multiple times.
- Vision Blinder: Blinds enemies with bright blue flames.
- Frost Knuckle: Punches the enemy with a fist made of ice.
- Ice Bomb: Drops a huge ball of ice and causes a large explosion.
- Mental Point Alchemy: Recovers Digimon's MP points used to fight by absorbing MP used by the enemy.
- Metal Fireball: Launches a destructive ball of melted metal from its mouth. Alternatively, it fires blue fire mixed with liquid metal so that it clings to an opponent.
- Chain of Pain/Flame Chain: Uses one of the chains on its body as a whip.
- Blazing Iron Whip
- Heat Chain Midareuchi: Uses many chains as whips.
- Comet Hammer: Hits the foe with a rain of large boulders.
- Tomahawk Steiner: Throws its tomahawk like a boomerang.
- Nanomachine Break: Blast the foe with a bolt of electricity.
- Cross-Counter: Takes a stance that counters any physical attacks.
- Speed Charge Field: Boost him and his allies speed by 10%. Can stack
- Attack Break Field: Lower all of his opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Thunder Fall: Strikes a wide range of enemies with a bolt of lightning from above.
Key: File Island Meramon | Folder Continent Meramon | BlueMeramon and SkullMeramon Official Databook | SkullMeramon Digimon Adventure | Boltmon | SkullMeramon Hacker's Memory