Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A | At least High 4-C | 4-B | 4-B
Name: Meramon | SkullMeramon/DeathMeramon | Boltmon
Gender: Genderless, but referred to as Male.
Classification: Champion level Data Attribute Flame Digimon | Ultimate level Data Attribute Flame Digimon | Mega level Data Attribute Cyborg Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Statistics Amplification, Weather Manipulation, Intangibility | All previous abilities, Ice Manipulation, Debuffing, Absorption | All Meramon Abilities, Absorption, Earth Manipulation, Chain Manipulation | All previous Abilities, Electricity Manipulation, Master Axe Weilder, Flight.
Attack Potency Small Island level (Equal to other Champion level Digimon such as Seadramon) | At least Large Star level (Equal to other Ultimate Digimon) | Solar System level (Fought against Metalgreymon) | Solar System level (Should be superior to Digimon Adventure SkullMeramon)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman | At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small Island Class (Injured Birdramon) | At least Large Star Class | Solar System Class (Traded blows with Metalgreymon) | Solar System Class
Durability Small Island level (Traded blows with Birdramon) | At least Large Star level | Solar System level (Tanked hits with Metalgreymon) | Solar System level
Stamina: High | Very High | Extremely High
Range: Melee range, A few dozen kilometers with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None | Flaming Chains | Tomahawk
Intelligence: Average, though a pretty adept fighter.
Weaknesses: Depending on the continuity, he may have a huge weakness to Water based attacks. | None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Fireball: Flares up both of its arms, knocking away the opponent.
- Roaring Fire: Uses crimson flames to burn the opponent.
- Fire Fist: Engulfs its hand in fire and punches the opponent.
- Magma Blast: Emits magma rocks which rain upon its opponents.
- Burning Fist: Engulfs both of its hands in flame, then throws them in the form of fireballs.
- Attack Charge: Boosts his Attack Potency by 10%.
- Ice Phantom: Inflicts burns on the opponent with super-chilled air by punching them with a freezing fist made of ice.
- Cold Flame: Fires small ice flames multiple times.
- Vision Blinder: Blinds enemies with bright blue flames.
- Frost Knuckle: Punches the enemy with a fist made of ice.
- Ice Bomb: Drops a huge ball of ice and causes a large explosion.
- Mental Point Alchemy: Recovers Digimon's MP points used to fight by absorbing MP used by the enemy.
- Metal Fireball: Launches a destructive ball of melted metal from its mouth. Alternatively, it fires blue fire mixed with liquid metal so that it clings to an opponent.
- Chain of Pain/Flame Chain: Uses one of the chains on its body as a whip.
- Blazing Iron Whip
- Heat Chain Midareuchi: Uses many chains as whips.
- Comet Hammer: Hits the foe with a rain of large boulders.
- Tomahawk Steiner: Throws its tomahawk like a boomerang.
- Nanomachine Break: Blast the foe with a bolt of electricity.
- Cross-Counter: Takes a stance that counters any physical attacks.
- Speed Charge Field: Boost him and his allies speed by 10%. Can stack
- Attack Break Field: Lower all of his opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Thunder Fall: Strikes a wide range of enemies with a bolt of lightning from above.
Key: Meramon | BlueMeramon and SkullMeramon Official Databook | SkullMeramon Digimon Adventure | Boltmon