|“||To think you'd have the gall to go after his majesty even though we have you surrounded. Someone thinks awful highly of themselves...||„|
|~ Meninas to Ichigo|
Meninas McAllon (ミニーニャ・マカロン, Minīnya Makaron) is a Quincy and a member of the Wandenreich's Sternritter with the designation "P" - "The Power".
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A | 7-A
Name: Meninas McAllon, Meni
Classification: Quincy, Sternritter
Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Should be comparable to Cang Du and NaNaNa Najahkoop who was able to survive Yamamoto's flames albeit it was migated by Bazz-B, was able to easily punch a weakened Kenpachi into the ground with tremendous force, able to bruise Liltotto but was taken out by her) | Mountain level+ (Stronger than before)
Striking Strength: Mountain Class+ | Mountain Class+
Durability: Mountain level+ (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, tanked a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, also stated by Liltotto that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger), higher with Blut | Mountain level+, higher with Blut
Range: Hundreds of meters
Standard Equipment: Her bow
Weaknesses: None notable
The Power (力 (ザ・パワー), Za Pawā; Japanese for "Power"): Meninas possesses superhuman strength, allowing her to punch opponents with tremendous force and pick up and throw large buildings with ease. She can push her opponent through several buildings, each feat with minimal effort from a single hand. She is also able to drastically increase the size of her muscles.
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy, Meninas primarily absorbs spiritual energy from the atmosphere and combines it with her own spiritual energy to form weapons. She has an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of Reishi, such as Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.
- Hirenkyaku (飛廉脚, Flying Screen Step; Viz: "Flying Bamboo-Blind Leg") is an advanced Quincy movement technique, allowing the user to move at high speed by riding on the flow of Reishi created below their feet.
- Blut (血装 (ブルート), burūto; German for "Blood", Japanese for "Blood Guise"): An advanced Quincy technique which grants one inhuman defensive and offensive capabilities, caused by making Reishi flow into the user's blood vessels. However, the independent forms for attack and defense cannot be employed simultaneously.
- Blut Vene (静血装 (ブルート・ヴェーネ), Burūto Vēne; German for "Blood Vein", Japanese for "Stilled Blood Guise"): The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, which is only visible on the afflicted area when struck. If consciously kept at full power, even attacks delivered by a Shinigami's Bankai can potentially be negated completely. However, despite the considerable defense afforded by this technique, it is seemingly not absolute, and can be torn using sufficient power. Additionally, Blut Vene can be used to aid the user against critical wounds which have already been inflicted by stopping the severe loss of blood which would result from said wound.
- Blut Arterie (動血装 (ブルート・アルテリエ), Burūto Aruterie; German for "Blood Artery", Japanese for "Moving Blood Guise"): The offensive form of Blut which grants the user inhuman attack power. This technique is the only thing capable of ensuring a Quincy's attacks can significantly damage a Bankai-wielding Shinigami.
- Sklaverei (聖隷 (スクラヴェライ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): This Quincy technique uses the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way: by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual objects, such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, as the power absorbed eventually vanishes.
Shadow: The user manifests their shadows in front of them, serving as a doorway between the Schatten Bereich and realms outside. The user's reiatsu will disappear instantly from the area of departure. The size of these portals can also be extended by placing the hand on the ground and swiftly swinging the arm outward, shaping the shadows like a Quincy cross, big enough for an army of Soldat to pass through.
Heilig Bogen (神聖弓 (ハイリッヒ・ボーグン), Hairihhi Bōgun; German for "Holy Bow", Japanese for "Sacred Bow"): Meninas uses a bow as her primary weapon. She keeps the small bow in a collapsed state within a heart container she keeps on the side of her belt. When Meninas clicks the heart, the bow pops out above her. There is a heart centered at the middle of the bow with the two arms branching out of it. Meninas grabs hold of the heart portion with one hand and pulls back on a Reishi string with her other hand to fire like a normal bow.
- Heilig Pfeil (神聖滅矢 (ハイリッヒ・プファイル), Hairihhi Pufairu; German for "Holy Arrow", Japanese for "Sacred Destruction Arrows"): Meninas can fire Heilig Pfeil from her bow. The tips of her Heilig Pfeil are shaped like hearts.
Upon activation, Meninas' Quincy: Vollständig grants her wings composed of three large heart-shaped segments each and a Heiligenschein shaped like a spiky, star-like Quincy Zeichen.
- Flight: Using her wings, Meninas can fly at high speeds.
Key: Base | Quincy: Vollständig