Melia Antiqua (Japanese: メリア エンシェント, Meria Enshento, Melia Ancient; English dub: /ˈmɛliə ˈæntᵻkwə/) is one of the seven playable characters in Xenoblade Chronicles and is part of the High Entia race. She is a powerful mage-like character who lives in the Royal City of Alcamoth prior to the game's events. Her true age is unknown in the game, though her brother Kallian is 151 years old. The art book "Xenoblade: The Secret File" reveals her age to be 88. Her arts focus on summoning elemental spirits and affecting enemies with her ether staff.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 5-C
Classification: Half High Entia
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Summoning, Ether Manipulation (Electricity, fire, ice, earth, water, wind, hypnosis, paralysis, can reflect attacks, heal and seal special abilities)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Moon Class
Durability: Large Building level | Moon level (Can take hits from Dickson, but has much lower defense than the other party members)
Range: Extended melee range. Tens of meters with attacks.
Standard Equipment: Her staff. Later the Imperial Staff, an heirloom of the Royal Family.
Weaknesses: Bad at close combat.
- Elemental Discharge: Attacks with a summoned elemental.
- Summon Bolt: Summons a thunderbolt.
- Summon Aqua: Summons a torrent of water.
- Summon Flare: Summons a giant flame.
- Summon Ice: Summons ice spikes.
- Summon Earth: Summons a giant rock.
- Summon Wind: Summons a small hurricane.
- Hypnotize: Makes an enemy fall asleep.
- Spear Break: Lunges against the target with her spear on hand, knocks back the enemy and makes it slower.
- Shadow Stich: Binds enemies around her.
- Summon Copy: Launches the same elemental attack that she used before.
- Healing Gift: Heals her partners at cost of her HP.
- Starlight Kick: Kicks the opponent, toppling him if used after Spear Break.
- Power Effect: Boosts the range of aura.
- Burst End: Reduces physical and Ether defense of enemies.
- Mind Blast: Removes the aura of the enemy and seals their special abilities.
Key: Mid-game | End-game
Note: Voiced by Jenna Coleman, which also played Clara Oswald in Doctor Who.