Megidramon is an Evil Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "MegiddoDramon". Its design is also derived from the mythological Ào Shùn (敖順?), Dragon King of the North Sea. It is an extremely wicked Digimon that is the most evil among Dragon Digimon. It is a pillar of the Four Great Dragons alongside Azulongmon, Goldramon, and Magnadramon, but its personality is so fiendish that it doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to the other three. Although it is a rare species that isn't even known to be extant, and its very existence is a "Digital Hazard", its powers were sealed away by some sort of "force". However, it is said that a great amount of damage will be exerted on the Digital World when its powers are awakened. It has a body made from Chrome Digizoid. According to one theory, Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon are the same being, and it is said that whether that wave of terror is projected as a dark knight or as a dark dragon depends on the observer.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Megidramon | Megidramon X
Origin: Digimon Tamers
Age: Only a few months old (Takato created Guilmon at the beginning of the series), unknown for Official Databook version
Classification: Evil Dragon Digimon, and one of the Four Great Dragons, Mega level, Virus type
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Acidic saliva, Statistics Amplification, Self-Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Plant Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Fear Inducement, Holy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Debuffing, Flight, Atomic Destruction, It's roars alone can collapse dimensions while also damaging the opponent, If Megidramon were to be targeted and hit by an existence erasure attack, he will automatically enter his X-Antibody form. Resistance to Existence Erasure (Resisted Yggdrasil's System Erasure and as a result entered his X-Antibody form), Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Teleportation, Can create holes in dimensions, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Time Paradox Immunity | All previous Abilities, Higher Resistance to Existence Erasure.
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Is equal to Gallantmon) | At least Universe level+ (So much more powerful than his base form that base Megidramon cannot even compare) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Is simple an evil version of Gallantmon and thus should be equal to a composite Gallantmon) Bypasses Conventional Durability by destroying atoms directly with Atomic Blaster.
Speed: Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Can face off against Demon Lord class enemies, who are native to the Dark Area, a realm in which time doesn't work. Equal to Gallantmon) | Immeasurable (Equal to Gallantmon)
Lifting Strength: Class P+ | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Universal+ (Tangled with Beelzemon, forcing him to he ground) | At least Universal+ | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+
Durability: At least Universe level+ (Took hits from Beelzemon, who left a universe in ruins in his bouts with the other Great Demon Lords, members of which can disort space-time on a universal scale and were said to be threats to existence itself) | At least Universe level+ | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Several kilometers with most of his attacks, Multi-Universal via Digital Hazard | Multiversal+ via Digital Hazard
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: A malevolent berserker in combat that destroys everything around him with no regard for friend or foe. However, he is conscious enough to meet with fellow members of the Four Great Dragons and administer a test for Dragon Digimon attempting to become Slayerdramon. Due to simply being a evil version of Gallantmon, he should have 10,000+ years of combat experience.
Weaknesses: He is generally chaotic in combat and pays little attention to strategy or detail, as a Dramon-type Digimon he is vulnerable to Dragon-Slaying weaponry and abilities
- Megiddo Flame: Exhales a whirling maelstrom of flames hot enough to reduce everything, including the system that governs the Digital World itself, to ash.
- Dragon Howling: Roars to unleash a powerful shockwave in the form of a "howl of hell", dealing critical damage to those weaker than Megidramon.
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Atomic Blaster: Fires beams from its mouth that destroy the enemy at the atomic level.
- Double Edge: Slices at the enemy with its Pendulum Blades, or uses its vernier to charge forward with glowing Pendulum Blades extended.
- Megalo Spark: Fires electricity from its chest-mounted cannons.
- Guard Break: Lowers the foe's durability by 10%.
- Saint Knuckle: Strikes the foe with a fist powered by holy light energy.
- Atomic Megalo Blaster: Fires a beam from its mouth.
- Double Edge Σ: Cuts the opponent to pieces with its Pendulum Blades Σ.
- Pyro Sphere: Shoots a red-hot fireball from the mouth.
- Quake-a-lator: An attack dubbed such for its claws' sturdiness, enabling them to smash even boulders to bits!
- Hazard Claw: A burning version of the original "Rock Breaker" which draws strength from the Digital Hazard element which ignites its claws into flame.
- Wild Scratch: Descends on the adversary while frantically scratching with its claws.
- Kiai Tame: Concentrates and powers up the damage done by his next attack.
- Kurenai-maru: Attacks foe with an armor-slicing katana.
- Guil Shot: Emits a blast wave with the mouth.
- Attack Charge: Boosts the opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Wolkenapalm: Causes an eruption to burn the opponent from below.
- Hot Bite: Attacks with a burning bite.
- Pyro Grenade: Spits out a black flame bullet which detonates when it contacts a target.
- Virus Breath: Spews out black flame full of computer viruses.
- Fire Mitt: Sets its claws ablaze with an explosive Fireball.
- Exhaust Flame: Breathes out a scorching burst of flames with a roar. Has a chance to increase Attack Potency by 10%.
- Plasma Blade/Dragon Slash: Charges the blades on its forearms with plasma and slices the enemy with them.
- Howling: Makes the enemy cower with a fierce howl.
- Raiden Blade: Unleashes intense energy from its plasma blade.
- Pyro Blaster: Breathes fire continuously.
- Comet Hammer: Crushes the foe with falling rocks.
Key: Megidramon | Megidramon X | Composite