Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Shang Tsung's experiment
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reflexes/reactions
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level
Range: Standard melee range.
Standard Equipment: Meat Cleavers.
Weaknesses: None Notable.
- Head Roll: Meat pulls off his own head and rolls it towards his opponent. (MK:A)
- Meat Leg Slide: Using the blood that soaks his body, Meat will perform a low slide towards his opponent at high speed.
- Body Mutilation: Meat pulls his loose eye and lets it ricochet back into position; this bizarrely enough gives him some health back.
- Flesh Teleport: Meat falls forward and explodes into a puddle of blood upon impact with the ground; he then reappears behind his opponent.
- Shape Shifting: According to the non cannon ending of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, Meat defeats Blaze giving him the ability to shape shift into anyone he pleases.
Weaknesses: None Notable