"Me" is the eponymous main character of the game. She seems somewhat morose and seldom smiles, and, like Madotsuki of Yume Nikki and many protagonists like her, appears to be a hikikomori, refusing to leave her room. She enters the dream world by means of interacting with her stereo and appears calm in the sound test screen accessible from her computer, so it is likely that, in this time of mental turmoil, music acts as her seldom reprieve.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely at least 4-A
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Weather Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Regeneration (Low-High), Teleportation, Magnetism Manipulation, Immortality (Unknown. No matter how she dies in her mind, she will always come back), Sizeshifting
Attack Potency: Likely at least Multi-Solar System level (Can kill enemy with durability similar to hers). Can possibly ignore regular durability with Eraser
Speed: Unknown, possibly Massively FTL+ (Has been shown flying by multiple stars)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Likely Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Likely at least Multi-Solar System level (Resisted and survived a world-destroying glitch capable of modifying a world with numerous stars in it)
Standard Equipment: Her 9 Effects
Weaknesses: Sometimes suddenly suicidal
- Survived a world-destroying wave
- Wings: She grows wing, allowing her to fly faster.
- Eye: Allow her to teleport back to the Nexus
- Eraser: Lets her erase enemies
- Mask: Let her kill enemies on touch
- Magnet: Lets her approaches enemy to her
- Weather: Control weather
- Throne: Combines both "Eye" and "Wings"
- Storm: Combines both "Weather" and "Wings"
- Parasoul: Combines both "Mask" and "Weather"