Maya Goryou is one of the members of the Kamisato Faction and a ghost girl obsessed with the internet.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B physically, likely 9-B with powers | At least 8-C
Name: Maya Goryou
Origin: To Aru Majutsu No Index
Age: Unknown (Teenager)
Classification: Human, Ghost
Attack Potency: Human level physically, likely Wall level with powers (Helped fight Class 6 Elements, combat members of the Kamisato faction are described as having enough firepower to single-handedly break open a bank vault) | At least Building level (As tall as a high-rise building, destroyed a small mountain's slope, can easily crush a large tour bus underneath her feet)
Speed: Unknown, likely Subsonic flying speed (Can chase helicopters going at 300-400kph) | Subsonic (Can chase helicopters going at 300-400kph)
Lifting Strength: Regular Human | Superhuman
Striking Strength: Human Class | At least Building Class
Durability: Unknown, lacks a physical body | At least Building level, lacks a physical body
Stamina: Unknown, lacks a physical body so she's likely not bound by physical limitations. She's described as a perpetual-motion machine when she supports herself with her own smell.
Range: Standard melee range, at least tens of meters with powers
Standard Equipment: Censers
Intelligence: Above average, very skilled at information warfare manipulating the masses through rumors
Weaknesses: Depends on her Censers to manifest and affect physical things | The smell supporting her body can be disrupted by other dense smells, thus disrupting her existence and causing her "body" to fall apart
- Ghost Body: As a ghost, Maya lacks a physical body. Normally she's unable to be seen by other people and cannot physically interact with anything. However, Maya is followed by several Censers, small drones shaped like crane flies that emit imperceptible low-frequency waves and aromas while emitting pale phosphorescence like will-o’-the-wisps. The Censers work like an artificial mobile haunted location, allowing other people to see Maya and allowing her to physically interact with the world. Her Censers are shielded against microwaves.
- Flight: As a ghost, Maya is capable of flight.
- Curse: Maya claims to be able to use curses to attack her enemies.
- Self-Support: Even if her Censers are destroyed, Maya is capable of producing her own scent using the food she has eaten and turning it into the incense that supports her existence. Since her body is then supported by the same smell she is producing, she can use this endless cycle to become a perpetual motion machine.
- Shapeshifting: When supported by her own smell Maya is capable of changing her body's shape, creating the form and color that she wants. She showed the ability to transform into a giant version of herself, as tall as a high-rise building; and into a flying will-o’-the-wisp several dozen meters across.
Key: Base | Giant Form