Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Red Dragon Second in Command
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level
Range: Standard melee range normally. Extended melee range with his hookswords. Tens of meters with whips.
Standard Equipment: His hookswords, elastic whips with steel hooks attached to them, and razor sharp spikes on the soles of his shoes.
Intelligence: High; second in command of a criminal cartel that rivals the Black Dragon and skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Grapple Hook Strike: Mavado catapults himself with his ropes at the opponent, kicking his opponent.
- Change Sides Hook: Mavado uses his ropes to evade the opponent's attack by swinging to the side.
- Anger Management: A power-up move that adds strength to Mavado's physical attacks.
- Low Grapple Slide: Mavado flies forward with a low kick, using a grapple hook to anchor himself. This attack causes the opponent to trip face down to the ground.
- Escape Grapple: Mavado uses his grapple hooks to pull himself backward and out of harm's way.