Matasaka Kamishiro (神代 叉栄, Kamishiro Matasaka) is the former leader of the ghouls in the 6th Ward. He inherited the surname "Kamishiro" from his mentor. He looked after Rize Kamishiro, who was on the run from V at the time, as his foster daughter. Most people refer to him by his nickname Orca or Shachi (鯱, Shachi).
He is a strong ghoul, well-versed in the martial arts. When he was the leader of the ghouls in the 6th ward, he trained and strengthened his followers. However, he was captured, due to Rize's actions, and was sent to Cochlea.
However, he was freed during the Second Cochlea Raid, and temporarily joined Aogiri Tree after an agreement with Yoshimura.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B, likely higher | 9-A, likely higher
Name: Matasaka Kamishiro
Origin: Tokyo Ghoul
Age: Unknown, likely 40s
Lifting Strength: Class 5 | Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class, likely higher | Small Building Class, likely higher
Durability: Wall level, likely higher. Regeneration makes him hard to kill. | Small Building level
Range: Standard melee range normally, at least a dozen meters with his Kagune
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Skilled combatant
Weaknesses: CRC gas (Only in Tokyo Ghoul)
- Ghoul Physiology: Having been born a ghoul, Matasaka possessed enhanced physical capabilities along with a Bikaku kagune.
- Bikaku Kagune: It resembles the tail of an Orca. It is much larger than the average Bikaku however, and being that these are such a balanced Kagune, this only makes it all the more deadly and powerful.
- Superhuman Strength: During his first fight with Kaneki, Matasaka could easily crush the ground around him with one foot. In Kanou's lab, Shachi slammed Kaneki through one floor of the lab with little effort. As he was getting approached by Arima, Shachi obliterated a bridge with one swing of his arm.
- Superhuman Agility: When fighting Kaneki, Shachi could blitz and punch the latter in the stomach. When being attacked by Arima, Shachi could efficiently dodge a flurry of attacks from him.
- Superhuman Durability: When in the underground lab, Shachi could still fight and beat Kaneki after having been slammed through a wall and get cut multiple times by his kagune.
- Superhuman Regeneration: Matasaka could easily recover from his wounds in the matter of seconds when fighting Kaneki for the second time.
Master Hand-to-Hand Combat: Knows many different styles of Martial Arts, having most likely mastered and refined them through the amount of damage he can do with a mere punch or kick.
Key: Tokyo Ghoul | Tokyo Ghoul:re