|“||The edge of the sharpest blade is no match for the calm of the peaceful mind.||„|
Through the ancient martial art of Wuju, Master Yi tempered his body and sharpened his mind until thought and action became one. Though he chooses to enter into violence as a last resort, the grace and speed with which he wields his blade ensures resolution is always swift. As the last living practitioner of Wuju, Master Yi has devoted his life to finding able pupils to carry on the legacy of his lost people.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C | 3-C
Name: Master Yi, the Wuju Bladesman
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Appears in his 30s to early 40s
Classification: Human, Wuju Practitioner and Teacher
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsman, Master of the Wuju style, Energy Manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-Low normally, higher with Meditate), Teleportation, Heightened Perception (Via Seven Lenses of Insight), Can drastically increase his speed (Via Highlander), Levitation, Afterimage creation | All previous abilities plus Flight
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Has bested Wukong in combat hundreds of times, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), Wuju Style allows him to temporarily ignore conventional durability | At least Small Town level+ (Superior to his base form), Wuju Style and his Hyperlight "Alpha" Blade ignores conventional durability (Its blade can adapt to the molecular structure of whatever Yi is cutting) | Galaxy level (Comparable to Cosmic Reaver Kassadin), Wuju Style allows him to temporarily ignore conventional durability
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (His attacks are fast enough to appear as nothing but a blur to Wukong, Described as too fast to see even if you were looking at him, Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Massively FTL+ (Capable of effortlessly crossing interstellar distances)
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+ | Galaxy level
Range: Extended melee range with sword | Galactic
Standard Equipment: Highlander Ring Sword/Hyperlight "Alpha" Blade, Backup twin short swords, Seven Lenses of Insight
Intelligence: Very high (Has dozens of years of experience in the art of Wuju, and even before Yi mastered Wuju he was considered one of the most skilled practitioners of the martial art. Wuju Style requires an immense amount of patience and strategy, centered around analyzing the opponent for any openings or weaknesses before killing them with a single cut. Yi has been described as never attacking until landing a strike on his opponent was absolutely guaranteed.)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Master Yi slashes with his sword. Augmented by Double Strike and Wuju Style.
- Double Strike: After landing 4 basic attacks, Master Yi's next basic attack within 4 seconds strikes twice, dealing 50% AD physical damage which applies on-hit effects and can icon critically strike.
- Alpha Strike: Master Yi blinks to the target enemy and up to 3 consecutive nearest enemies, becoming untargetable in the process, deals physical damage to each of them, increased against minions and monsters, and reappears next to his primary target. Alpha Strike can critically strike, dealing 60% AD additional physical damage to all enemies. Basic attacks reduce Alpha Strike's cooldown by 1 second.
- Meditate: Master Yi channels for up to 4 seconds, healing himself each second for an amount increased by 1% for every 1% of his missing health. While channeling, Master Yi reduces incoming damage, halved against turrets. Meditate resets Master Yi's autoattack timer.
- Wuju Style: Master Yi gains 10% AD as bonus attack damage while Wuju Style is not on cooldown. When activated, Master Yi's basic attacks deal bonus true damage for 5 seconds.
- Highlander: For 10 seconds, Master Yi gains bonus attack speed, multiplies his movement speed and becomes immune to all slows. While active, champion takedowns extend the duration of Highlander by 4 seconds. Champion takedowns also reduce the current cooldown of Master Yi's basic abilities by 70%.
- Seven Lenses of Insight: A techmaturgical device gifted to Yi by Piltover's own Hermerdinger. Master Yi first used these goggles when defending his homeland from Noxian invaders. The goggles are fitted specifically for Master Yi; while someone else may wear them, they won't receive anywhere near the same benefit as he does himself. The one-of-a-kind goggles, known as the Seven Lenses of Insight, allow Master Yi to see across a wider range of the spectrum than normal people see. They also give him abilities not dissimilar to that of real world binoculars and telescopes. The goggles are synced to Yi's own magical resonance, allowing him to adjust settings without the use of his hands. He simply thinks what he needs, and the goggles act accordingly.
- Hyperlight "Alpha" Blade: PROJECT Master Yi's weapon, the blade is made out of a 098X Fusion Edge, and blade casing. The 098X Fusion Edge Hyperlight core provides precision balance and lossless energy distribution, making it highly compatible with multi-target combat. The Black RR "Solid Smoke" Blade Casing is forged out of 2250R-100 Aero-Carbon compound that provides lightweight fitting for 098X Fusion Edge and is adaptable to unique molecular states.
Key: Base | PROJECT Yi | Cosmic Blade Master Yi