Marsmon is a Mega-Level, God Man type Digimon and member of Olympus XII. He is the Digimon god of war and is very much based off the Roman god of war of a similar name. Marsmon is a master of many fighting styles, maybe even all within the digital world, though it prefers wrestling.
While he typically fights bare handed, when push comes to shove he will not hesitate to use the hidden concealed weapons such as his "Tria Knuckles" or "Metal Cothurnus".
He based on the Roman/Greek God of War Mars/Ares.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C
Name: Marsmon, Marusumon
Gender: Genderless but regarded as Male.
Classification: Mega-Level, God Man type Digimon, member of the Virus Busters.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Chi Manipulation, Limited Mind Manipulation, Paralyzation, Mastery over many fighting styles and weapons.
Speed: Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Comparable to the Royal Knights who transcend space and time)
Striking Strength: At least Universal+ (Considered one of the strongest members of Olympos XII)
Durability: At least Universe level+
Stamina: Superhuman or higher
Range: Standard melee range with most attacks, several meters with ranged attacks.
Standard Equipment: His gauntlets "Tria Knuckles" and his boots "Metal Cothurnus". His bio states he has "several concealed weapons" however.
Intelligence: Very High. Has managed to master several fighting styles and weapons and he's stated to have absolute confidence in these abilities.
Weaknesses: Marsmon is rather overconfident.
- Corona Sanctions: Attacks with a magnificent aerial assault while clad in flames.
- Mugenhadou ("Endless Surge"): A long combo of attacks in which it gathers fire into its hands, then lands a combo of punches on the opponent before striking the ground, causing a pillar of fire to erupt from beneath.
- Heaven Hit: A physical move which inflicts strong thunder damage to the opponent.
- Vacuum Cannon: A physical move which inflicts strong wind damage to the opponent.
- Brain Freeze: A physical move which paralyzes the opponent.
- Misshukikou ("Concentrated Qigong"): A support move which stores Chi to its maximum for the next blow.