|“||Come and get some, I dare you!||„|
|~ Marshall Law|
Marshall Law is a character from the Tekken series of fighting games. In the first game, he is a chef who enters the King of Iron Fist Tournament for the fame and also to win enough money to start his own martial arts dojo. Despite not winning the tournament, he is able to gather the funds and start his own dojo. However when his students are attacked by another contestant, Beak Doo San. This causes him to enter the second tournament.
Later Law would enter the next tournaments in order to win a lot of money due to more financial troubles, as his fast food chain the Marshall China had lost a franchise war, which forced Law into declaring bankruptcy and on top of that, his son Forest Law crashed his best friend's motorcycle.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 8-B
Name: Marshall Law
Age: 25 - 48
Classification: Human, Martial Artist
Attack Potency: Likely City Block level (Regularly trains with Paul, has fought with Wang and Baek. Showed to harm a non serious Feng, through he is unable to defeat him)
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: Likely City Block Class (Traded blows with Baek)
Durability: Likely City Block level
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: A master martial artist, who mainly uses his intelligence in battle.
Weaknesses: He likely tends to forfeit a fight if bribed.
- Somersault Kick: Law performs his signature somersault move.
- Dragon's Tail: Law sweeps the opponent legs, he can follow up this move with his somersault kick.
- Dragon's Descent: Law jumps and crushes the opponent with his feet.
- Fake Step: Law assumes a stance which enables him to dodge the opponent attack, in this stance he can follow up with a punch, kick, uppercut or knock the opponent away.
- Rage Art: Law punches the opponent in the stomach, then follows up with a powerful Dragon Judgement, pauses and finishes with a Dragon Flight to the face.