Marceline Abadeer (full title: Marceline the Vampire Queen) is one of the main characters in Adventure Time and a half-demon/half-human, and vampire who is over 1003 years old. During her first encounter with Finn and Jake, she forces the two out of their tree fort. Despite initially being an adversary to the two, Marceline quickly becomes one of Finn and Jake's closest friends. Her father, Hunson Abadeer, is the demon who rules the Nightosphere.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, likely 6-C | At least 5-C, likely 5-B | At least 6-A, possibly 5-C
Name: Marceline Abadeer
Origin: Adventure Time
Age: 1003 years old
Classification: A mix of vampire, demon and human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Immortality (Type 7), Shapeshifting, Fire Manipulation, Necromancy, Telekinesis, Blood Manipulation (Limited; via blood sucking), Invisibility, Regeneration (Mid), Soul-Sucking, Telepathy, Absorption, Teleportation, Reality Warping, Water Manipulation, Poison Manipulation (Limited; via Shapeshifting), Text Manipulation (Limited), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Hypnosis, Transmutation (Has all the powers of several vampires such as the Vampire King, The Hierophant and others)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Easily overpowered Finn, Jake and several monsters. Stomped the Crabbit, who could take hits from Maja The Sky Witch. Absorbed the entirety of the Vampire King in his "Dark Cloud" form, who was vastly superior to the combined efforts of Princess Bubblegum, Finn and Jake), likely Island level (Should be well above demons like Kee-Oth, and should be stronger than even Flame Princess and Simon) | At least Moon level, likely Planet level (Should be comparable to her father in this state, as they share the same power source) | At least Continent level+, possibly Moon level (Put up a decent fight against Elemental Flame Princess, but didn't deal any lasting damage. Should be stronger than Lumpy Space Princess)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be swifter than The Ice King. Blitzed several Vampires at once and moved so fast that she appeared as a blur, even to Finn and Jake, both of which could react to entities like Orgalorg) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Massively Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Class K (Many of her forms can reach this size, and she should stronger than Finn) | At least Class K, possibly Class M (Should be comparable to her father in this state) | At least Class M (Should be stronger than Finn)
Striking Strength: At least City Class, likely Island Class (Killed The Moon, an insanely durable and regenerative vampire who was well above Finn and Jake) | At least Moon Class, likely Planet Class | At least Continent Class, possibly Planet Class
Durability: At least City level, likely Island level (Tanked hits from Vampires who Finn and Jake couldn't even touch, let alone hurt. Should be comparable to the Elementals, who can generate feats on this level without any effort) | At least Moon level, likely Planet level (Should be comparable to her father in this state) | Continent level+, possibly Moon level (Took casual hits from Flame Queen)
Stamina: Superhuman, can regain stamina by sucking the "red" from objects
Range: Standard Melee Range
Standard Equipment: Her Guitar-Axe
Weaknesses: She gets a bit weaker in sunlight and if she receives too much she will die. She also goes feral if she doesn't suck/bite something on a regular basis.
- Soul sucking: Marceline stated the only power her demon heritage granted her was the ability to suck souls, like her father. This allowed her to gain the specific abilities of vampires she had killed. She can also suck out still living souls, which she demonstrated jokingly on Jake when they were hunting vampires in "Stakes".
- Levitation: She has the ability to float and even to fly with careful control and rapid speed. She can even sleep while floating, as shown in "Marceline's Closet". She obtained this power from The Fool.
- Pyrokinesis: She can light fire with only her mind, as seen in "Evicted!" when she lit up all the candles in the tree-house.
- Telekinesis: She can move things using her mind, as shown in "Evicted!" and "Daddy's Little Monster". She probably obtained this power from Vampire King.
- Invisibility: She can turn invisible, as seen in "Heat Signature", "Bad Little Boy", "Red Starved", and "Princess Day". She obtained this power from The Empress.
- Necromancy: She can raise spooky scary skeletons, as seen in "Henchman".
- Rapid healing: She appears to heal quickly from injuries, at least damage from sunlight, as shown once she was returned to the shade in "Henchman". Also in "What Was Missing" she was exposed to the sunlight in this episode, she quickly retreated and the wounds healed. She obtained this power from The Moon.
- Shape-shifting: She has the ability to shape-shift into numerous monstrous forms, including a bat, a wolf, a reptilian creature, and a large tentacled monster. She appears to be able to preserve her clothing, even after changing into large forms that would cause it to break: in many appearances, the clothing disappears until she returns to her humanoid form, whereas in "Sky Witch", she performs numerous transformations while still wearing her outfit. She obtained this power from The Hierophant.
Key: Seasons 1-7 | With the Nightosphere Amulet | Elements Arc