Mammoth Armed Reclamation Vehicle is a massive tank GDI used during the Third Tiberium War.
Powers and Stats
Name: Mammoth Armed Reclamation Vehicle (M.A.R.V)
Origin: Command & Conquer
Classification: Super-heavy assault tank
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Many times more powerful than attacks capable of destroying buildings. As an Epic Unit, it is comparable to Nod's Redeemer and the Scrin's Eradicator Hexapod)
Speed: Superhuman (As fast as slower vehicles)
Durability: Town level (Can withstand nuclear weapons)
Range: Many meters. It outranges other tanks.
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to EMP effects
Feats: Its main feats are its incredible firepower and armor, allowing it to take on entire battlegroups of units and come out on top.
- 200mm Sonic Cannons: The three main cannons fire consecutive blasts.
- Hard point garrisons: Up to four GDI infantry can garrison hard ports on the M.A.R.V. so that they can fire out. The available troopers:
- Rifleman Squad: Small auto-cannons.
- Missile Squad: Missile launches. Very effective against vehicles and aircraft.
- Engineer or Combat Engineer: Can gradually repair M.A.R.V if it is damaged.
- Grenadier Squad: Launches grenades at a foe. Useful against large numbers of weaker foes.
- Sniper Team: Sniper picks off enemy infantry from far away.
- Zone Troopers: Aids a rail-gun for penetrating enemy armor.
- Zone Raiders: Uses sonic grenades with good area-of-effect damage. Good against vehicles, infantry, and aircraft alike but can have a hard time hitting fast targets.
The M.A.R.V. also has a built-in Tiberium Refinery that processes any Tiberium it drives over into funds for its commander.