|“||We are timeless. We demand sacrifice.||„|
A zealous seer dedicated to the unification of all life, Malzahar truly believes the newly emergent Void to be the path to Runeterra’s salvation. In the desert wastes of Shurima, he followed the voices that whispered in his mind, all the way to ancient Icathia. Amidst the ruins of that land, he gazed into the dark heart of the Void itself, and was gifted new power and purpose. Malzahar now sees himself as a shepherd, empowered to bring others into the fold… or to release the voidling creatures that dwell beneath.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B | At least 7-B
Name: Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his mid 30s)
Classification: Void Altered Human, Prophet of the Void (Formerly a Seer), Leader of the Cult of the Void
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Precognition, Flight, Void Magic (Can Absorb Life Force, Matter and Magic, and can corrupt things into Voidborn), Partial Intangibility (With Void Shift), Can open portals to the Void, Summoning (Voidlings), Empathic Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Limited Power Nullification (Via Call of the Void and Nether Grasp), Telekinesis, Limited Telepathy, Magic Absorption and Spatial Manipulation (Via Void Dagger), Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (Survived the effects of the Void, which can shatter the strongest minds and erase a lifetime of memories in a short period of time just from being touched by or exposed to)
Attack Potency: City level (Capable of causing earthquakes capable of opening up new fault lines hundreds of miles long) | At least City level (Comparable to Battle Boss Brand)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, at least Superhuman with Telekinesis (Effortlessly lifted a person over his head) | Class M by virtue of size
Striking Strength: City Class | City Class
Durability: City level | At least City level
Range: Hundreds of kilometers
Standard Equipment: Void Dagger
Intelligence: Relatively high
Weaknesses: None notable
- Void Shift: Void Shift phases out Malzahar, making him immune to crowd control and taking 90% reduced damage, lingering after taking damage or blocking a crowd control effect. Malzahar receives Void Shift if he hasn't taken damage nor been affected by crowd control in the last 12 seconds.
- Call of the Void: Malzahar summons two orbs at the target location perpendicular to where he is facing, dealing magic damage to all enemies caught between the orbs and silencing them.
- Void Swarm: Malzahar spawns a Voidling at the target location. Voidlings deal less damage to monsters, and triple damage against minions affected by Malefic Visions. The first time a Voidling attacks a champion or large monster, Malzahar will spawn an additional Voidling with the same remaining duration that can in turn spawn additional Voidlings. This cannot happen if there is less than 9 seconds remaining on the swarm. Voidlings gain bonus movement speed toward priority targets and if they're close enough to Malzahar. Malzahar stores a charge of Void Swarm periodically, up to a maximum of 2 at once.
- Malefic Visions: Malzahar infects the target enemy's mind, dealing them magic damage every half second over 4 seconds. Damaging a target with Call of the Void or Nether Grasp will refresh the duration of Malefic Visions. If the target dies during this time, they pass Malefic Visions onto the closest enemy, refreshing the duration.
- Nether Grasp: Malzahar knocks down an enemy champion. For the next 2.5 seconds Malzahar channels, during which the target is suppressed. A Null Zone is opened beneath the target, dealing magic damage every second to both Nether Grasp's target as well as all other enemies within it.
- Telekinesis: Malzahar has shown to possess telekinesis, but the full extent of this is unknown.
- Telepathy: Malzahar is capable of communicating with champions such as Kog'Maw over several hundred kilometers. However, it is entirely possible this connection is limited to Kog'Maw alone.
- Void Dagger: Malzahar possesses a dagger imbued with the magic of the Void which can cut holes in reality and open portals to the Void.
Key: Base | Battle Boss Malzahar