Mallow is Mario's first party member in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. A tadpole from Tadpole Pond, he is later revealed as the prince of Nimbus Land who was lost and adopted by an old frog which is why he looks nothing like a tadpole. He lacks confidence and tends to cry a lot, which conjures rainstorms. However, throughout his adventure with Mario, he becomes more courageous and a formidable fighter due to idolizing the plumber. After Smithy's defeat, he returns to Nimbus Land as the next heir to the throne.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Origin: Mario Bros
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Weather Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Healing, Telepathy, Resistance to Elemental Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Instant Death Attacks, and Power Nullification with Safety Ring, etc
Lifting Strength: Class G
Striking Strength: Large Star Class+
Durability: Large Star level+ (Tanked hits from Smithy and all of his forms)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: Cymbals, Punch Gloves, Walking Sticks, and several items such as Fright Bombs and Red Essence
Intelligence: He seems to be one of the more level-headed members of party, physically restraining Mario from assaulting an enemy he doesn't even know yet.
Weaknesses: Mallow lacks self-esteem and often cries over trivial matters.
- Thunderbolt: Mallow cast a thunderbolt that attacks all enemies.
- HP Rain: Mallow summons a small cloud of rain to heal himself or one of his allies.
- Psychopath: Mallow scans the enemy's statistics and reads his/her mind.
- Shocker: Mallow summons a large and powerful lightning bolt that strikes an enemy down.
- Snowy: Mallow summons a unleashes a powerful blizzard which summons a giant snowman. Extremely effective against opponents who uses fire.
- Star Rain: Mallow summons a massive yellow Star from the sky to smash his opponents. It functions similar to the Dark Star attack.